help this southern boy get a hippy chick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You so corny fam :lol:
You making yourself the center of attention is idiotic. Posting pictures of yourself in suspect clothing in a fashion thread is not ayo? lool
Or posting a pic with you're sister on a forum claiming it is you're wife to impress a few nerds on these forums?

I'm not POWERBALL I will ether you. Have you making a new account ASAP. Don't flex because I start to test. Like i said before and I will say again. You pretend to be a tuff, bourgeoisie new yorker, who got mad wop, GQ fashion sense. The only hanging out in the hood you do is go with you're mother to the grocery store. Any NY NTLKS can confirm this. Maybe if you stop behaving like a child who does not get his way and believes he is god's gift to humanity you would not catch the flack.

View media item 237087

dudes on that man steez 
eyes.gif

be yourself OP. Chicks dig it
you really like judging people dont you?

You so corny fam :lol:
You making yourself the center of attention is idiotic. Posting pictures of yourself in suspect clothing in a fashion thread is not ayo? lool
Or posting a pic with you're sister on a forum claiming it is you're wife to impress a few nerds on these forums?

I'm not POWERBALL I will ether you. Have you making a new account ASAP. Don't flex because I start to test. Like i said before and I will say again. You pretend to be a tuff, bourgeoisie new yorker, who got mad wop, GQ fashion sense. The only hanging out in the hood you do is go with you're mother to the grocery store. Any NY NTLKS can confirm this. Maybe if you stop behaving like a child who does not get his way and believes he is god's gift to humanity you would not catch the flack.

View media item 237087

OMG that gif....:rofl: soooo appropriate.

But I gotta say all this hate for ninjahood and ksteezy these days is unnecessary

My dude Tsmooth, why you so irate fam? :lol:

My sister bro?...my SISTER!? :rofl:

Ever seen that one dude in your hood that walks by all the thugs in the corner in a suit and tie and daps all of them, spits a few words and shares a couple of laughs with them, then hes back to his quiet neighborhood?...yep that's more like me :pimp:

Pull your skirt down Tsmooth, you sounding like a played female brah :lol:

what ever you do...........don't show her your confederate flag collection until you get the booty!!!

confederate_flag_AP110901052701_620x350.JPG

Last edited:
My dude Tsmooth, why you so irate fam?
laugh.gif

My sister bro?...my SISTER!?
roll.gif

Ever seen that one dude in your hood that walks by all the thugs in the corner in a suit and tie and daps all of them, spits a few words and shares a couple of laughs with them, then hes back to his quiet neighborhood?...yep that's more like me
pimp.gif

Pull your skirt down Tsmooth, you sounding like a played female brah
laugh.gif
Same dude after he goes home to his "nice neighberhood" barely making ends meat tryng to floss in a certain neighberhood. Not knowing that the residents there are laughing at you for fronting. Yeah them dudes giving you damps when in reality they tryng to figure out yo schedule so they can stick you up and roll into yo apartment with twin calicos taking all the stuff you got on credit. lol A real n... wouldn't even let you walk on the opposite side of the street without checking you son. Keep it moving. Like I said you are reinforcing you're wanabe tuff guy persona. You soft like that dude STICKY FINGAZ.

Ever seen that one dude in your hood that walks by all the thugs in the corner in a suit and tie and daps all of them, spits a few words and shares a couple of laughs with them, then hes back to his quiet neighborhood?...yep that's more like me :pimp:

Same dude after he goes home to his "nice neighberhood" barely making ends meat tryng to floss in a certain neighberhood. Not knowing that the residents there are laughing at you for fronting. Yeah them dudes giving you damps when in reality they tryng to figure out yo schedule so they can stick you up and roll into yo apartment with twin calicos taking all the stuff you got on credit. lol A real n... wouldn't even let you walk on the opposite side of the street without checking you son. Keep it moving. Like I said you are reinforcing you're wanabe tuff guy persona. You soft like that dude STICKY FINGAZ.

This is sad.

:rofl:

Yeah bro you got me!....my jimmies are rustlin, I don't think I've ever been exposed in such matter, you go down on NT history...I'll go die now :frown:

"Making ends MEAT"

I see where your head is TSmooth....sorry bro I'm straight.

sick.gif

Something to think about though... why would someone go through the trouble of "calling out" ksteezy if it's all fake?

I mean, there has to be SOME truth to it, no?

:nerd:

Something to think about though... why would someone go through the trouble of "calling out" ksteezy if it's all fake?

As true as the fact that he actually thinks my wife is actually my sister :lol:

I never seen a dude in the hood in a suit unless he going to a funeral, job interview or court.Somebody has been listening to waaaaaaaaaaayyyy too much rap music.

View media item 237261

Truth is definitely not required on the internet, bruh.

I never seen a dude in the hood in a suit unless he going to a funeral, job interview or court.Somebody has been listening to waaaaaaaaaaayyyy too much rap music.

View media item 237261

Way to take things literal there

I don't know the context, I just saw that post and it looked like some internet fronting so I commented on it. Not familiar with you so not really goin' at you like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom