HELP: True Blue III tongue straps

Originally Posted by QuickStrike71

thanks for all help guys 
@ninjahood i think i'm going to do that, i hope it comes out okay 

by the way, anyone have "after" pics of the re-straped?
Actually, what I would do is get them repaired. It would be alot cheaper then buying a new pair.
Even if you did sell your old pair they would know the straps are cutt off, so they would want them cheap & if they are worn don't expect to have enough for a new pair....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

thanks for all help guys 

Actually, what I would do is get them repaired. It would be alot cheaper then buying a new pair.
Even if you did sell your old pair they would know the straps are cutt off, so they would want them cheap & if they are worn don't expect to have enough for a new pair....
frown.gif

Dude said he was gona get them repaired in the post you quoted. 

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

thanks for all help guys 

frown.gif

Dude said he was gona get them repaired in the post you quoted. 

you could take some strap from another III or IV or V or VI or VII or even a sixty plus etc. And re-strap it. Cut the straps from another sneaker, and sow it back in the sneaker. idk if its possible but that'll be the best possible way without paying for a WHOLEEEEEEEEE another true blue

you could take some strap from another III or IV or V or VI or VII or even a sixty plus etc. And re-strap it. Cut the straps from another sneaker, and sow it back in the sneaker. idk if its possible but that'll be the best possible way without paying for a WHOLEEEEEEEEE another true blue

Good luck with the restrap, let us know how it goes. Oh and off topic, but

Originally Posted by yeyoe

sell em and grab some new ones bro

laugh.gif

Dude multi-posted 10 times, that's got to be a record!

Good luck with the restrap, let us know how it goes. Oh and off topic, but

Originally Posted by yeyoe

sell em and grab some new ones bro

laugh.gif

Dude multi-posted 10 times, that's got to be a record!

Back
Top Bottom