Help! Want to confirm these oreo 5's are legit before buying for $185!

That could be for the other pair he has in his closet, hell who knows. Jus sayin

Last edited:
I sent the pics to my friends who have 5's and they said they're good, either way it wouldn't matter because i paid through Paypal.

Receipt means nothing.
Like what they said receipt means nothing no more i got scammed on some infrared 23s because i thought they were legit because of the receipt but should've known because he said he bought multiple pairs online for him self so he might be fooling you to make you think there legit but so far they look good but need pics of the box the production dates

Why dont you just buy on a legit website like flight club or RIF these you could find from 200-250 new might as well spend the extra to make sure your buying something legit

I think these are actually goin for bout $300 on Flightclub.com right now lol. FC be doin work tho, u gotta respect the hustle

Mos def. only reason I'm saying that cuz I can't afford what I want on there :lol:
Year i hear ya man. Everything they have that i really want is less than 500 and i can afford them but i done got too comfortable with just gettin new releases for retail. So thats all i buy now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom