Help! What is this unidentifiable white stuff in my corn?

What the hell is this?
Popped right out a can of corn I opened.

2ilyqgp.jpg

17bebo.jpg

What the $$##? Anybody know what this could be? 

At first I was concerned about eating the corn. I'm off that, trying to find out what it is, lowkey hoping for some kind of animal semen. I'm trying to get paid. 

Edit: it's really gushy and nasty. It's also kinda stringy. Smells like corn.

What the hell is this?
Popped right out a can of corn I opened.

2ilyqgp.jpg

17bebo.jpg

What the $$##? Anybody know what this could be? 

At first I was concerned about eating the corn. I'm off that, trying to find out what it is, lowkey hoping for some kind of animal semen. I'm trying to get paid. 

Edit: it's really gushy and nasty. It's also kinda stringy. Smells like corn.

I'm dead serious about this. I put it in a zip lock bag and then put it in the freezer. How much you think it would cost to get a lab at a University or something to find out what it is?

I'm dead serious about this. I put it in a zip lock bag and then put it in the freezer. How much you think it would cost to get a lab at a University or something to find out what it is?

Originally Posted by ccookielover49

could it be preserves? like the solution the corn stays in to keep fresh??
That was my first thought cause it kind of reminds me of the preserves they put in with other non edible goods but I've never heard of this and I eat this brand of can corn every week. Like it was straight up right in there with the middle of my corn. 
I decided to eat the corn too btw. Someone revive this thread for me tomorrow and if I don't respond please contact the FDA. 

Originally Posted by ccookielover49

could it be preserves? like the solution the corn stays in to keep fresh??
That was my first thought cause it kind of reminds me of the preserves they put in with other non edible goods but I've never heard of this and I eat this brand of can corn every week. Like it was straight up right in there with the middle of my corn. 
I decided to eat the corn too btw. Someone revive this thread for me tomorrow and if I don't respond please contact the FDA. 

Back
Top Bottom