HELP While texting a girl do you ever feel like...

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

LA Gears Talk

roll.gif

LOL no hate, but I don't think I'd ever come to a message board (especially with the members NT has) for advice with the womenz.
but just play it cool.. you seem mad simpish with that "are you ok?"... "you looked like you were angry" #&@^ her feelings.  Girls like jerks end of story. Faster you realize this, the sooner you'll start winning.

Originally Posted by OnTheMove13

Do you ever feel guilty of something you said when she doesn't reply, like shes thinking bad of you??
In school I gave her a hug and accidenty made her trip, i look back and shes giving me this mean +*# mug,
So i text her like ''are you ok''
She says ''loll yes''
And i say aight cause you looked a lil angry
she didnt reply, and gave me that mean a** mugg, now that Shi* is on my mind..
socially awkward a.ss

she totally put you on her black list after you made her trip

btw, spell it with me, V.I.R.G.I.N

Originally Posted by OnTheMove13

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

WAIT WAIT WAIT.........

I think the real problem is that you had to text are you ok? What kinda non social #*$* is that. Did you run to the bathroom and text where no1 could see you or something. The fact that you cant ask a girl if she was ok after you tripped her is the bigger problem here. Maybe if you actually conversed with females you wouldnt overthink a no response to a text. SHEESH, kids these days.

O and since it hasnt been said yet, Go back to ISS
Exactly, its just that mug got to me, cause shes fine as fckkk, and nah i will never go back to iss.
PICS? or ducktales

Back
Top Bottom