Help wit N.Y vol: Whats really good

Gonna be in the Big Apple in a few weeks... would like suggestions on places to see/do. been there twice before and stayed out in Harlem with my cuzin who lived there for a bit.  This trip im staying near Times Square at a hotel called Cassa NY..(anyone ever heard or been?)

anyways.. I pretty much done all the touristy stuff:frown:empire st., statue of liberty, city tours,), really jus looking for great ways to spend my days out there.. NY brethren please shed some light..

If you're more of the "artsy" type or more about people than sites, DUMBO, WB, Brooklyn Heights...even hop on the B and get off at either Coney or Brighton.

def hit 53rd n 6th ave only 6 bucks no regret...walk around 42nd-34th st visit soho (Manhattan)....visit yankee stadium(Bronx)...walk around harlem on a saturday nothin but festivals and basketball tournaments (Manhattan) going on club tonic on 33rd is live and south street seaport (Manhattan)

Manhattan:
time square
bryant park
union square
washington square
chambers street
South street seaport

Queens:
Astoria
austin street
flushing
bell blvd

Brooklyn:
Nostrand
fulton
williamsburg

if u got money like that, party in the meat packing district

This

-Hit up High-Line park- At night, on a clear night :pimp:

-Go on the ferry

-Top of the Empire State Building definitely

-Go to this burger spot called Pop Pub (http://www.yelp.com/biz/pop-pub-new-york) - Best burgers EVER, and a great environment

-West 4th (West Village) has a **** load of bars you can hit up.

-Explore Central Park

-Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge

-Visit the WTC site

Just some touristy things I think you would like

Basically dude, just walk around the city. Nothing better than stumbling across something amazing. That's pretty much how I find new things in the city. :pimp:

I thought OP said he's done with the touristy stuff? :lol:

OP, it all depends on what you like to do. What are you into? There's so much to do out here .. so many places to hit up.

I thought OP said he's done with the touristy stuff? :lol:
OP, it all depends on what you like to do. What are you into? There's so much to do out here .. so many places to hit up.

Yeah bro, but I'm sure there are good notes in there..
I'm finna try and do it all.. unfortunately the time imma be there the yanks are outta town.. but I am gonna gonna peep metlife stadium.. my boys are takin on the giants...

But anyways its jus me and the homie going .. finna jus have drinks on lock in the room.. Nd makr the best of it!!!

Back
Top Bottom