Help with my Freshwater Griffeys

The black paint on top of the air bubbles started to come off and bleed to the white part when I tried cleaning them with a shoe cleaner.
Not sure what to do from here I was thinking of buying a black marker from Michaels Arts and Crafts Store and just applying the black all over again. 

I wanted to see if anyone on here had the same problems and what steps they took to fix it.

Thanks in advance.   

im not sure if I would recommend you trying to fix them yourself with a permanent maker. I do suggest you take them to a shoe repair shop and have them take a look. Nothing personal but its always better to leave it to professional to do their job. They might even have something there that will help you do the job better.

Originally Posted by kICkfEEn

im not sure if I would recommend you trying to fix them yourself with a permanent maker. I do suggest you take them to a shoe repair shop and have them take a look. Nothing personal but its always better to leave it to professional to do their job. They might even have something there that will help you do the job better.
Well I wasn't going to try to do it with a permanent marker, but one of those markers that everyone is using to turn their Varsity Red/White 6s into Infrared White 6s, just use a black one though.
Thanks for the advice I'm going to see if I can find some shoe repair shops here in Houston

Originally Posted by kICkfEEn

I was going to use one of those markers that everyone is using to turn their Varsity Red/White 6s to Infrared 6s but, just use a black one though.
Thanks for the advice though I'm going to see if I can find some Shoe Repair Shops here in Houston

Back
Top Bottom