HELP with Scottie Pippen shoe from '94 playoffs..

If anybody has a clip of the famous dunk PIP had on Ewing in Chicago from playoffs where he stepped over him...what was that shoe Pippen had on? and has there been any talk of a retro? We did get the AIR GO which are kinda weak, but the shoe Pippen was wearing were dope had them but forgot the name.
eyes.gif

Nike Air Swift.

One of the first basketball shoes I can remember wearing and am EAGERLY awaiting...
moz-screenshot-5.png
moz-screenshot-6.png

chi_g_pippen1_sw_sq_600.jpg

Yes. Grail status for me.

air swift, I had those back in the day ,beat the crap out of them playing ball, I have a DS pair of the all black ones sitting around somewhere. They were pretty comfortable shoes and decent for balling.

Somebody got dunked on I gotta admit those shoes Scottie Pippen wearing are dope.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Derek Harper's wearing the black & blue version, too, right?
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Yes, but why is he sitting on the floor?

Pippen was SKINNY!!! 

Starks' expression is just as classic as the dunk itself.

But I have to give Ewing some credit.  Most guys today wouldn't even try to block a breakaway dunk like that.  They just step out of the way to avoid getting posterized.

Originally Posted by Hyalite

But I have to give Ewing some credit.  Most guys today wouldn't even try to block a breakaway dunk like that.  They just step out of the way to avoid getting posterized.

Yup, he took it like a champ. Dude had heart. Nba just ain't the same.. IMO

pimp.gif
Man the Swifts were bad as *+%@!You could've given me ANY flavor of that shoe and not ONE single damn would've been given that day.

Originally Posted by Hyalite

Very true.  
BTW I'd much rather own the kicks on John Starks feet when he dunked on Jordan and Horace Grant 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Derek Harper's wearing the black & blue version, too, right?
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Yes, but why is he sitting on the floor?

Pippen was SKINNY!!!

harper was reaching for a pass from armstrong to myers, before it got to pippen, and fell...

I can't find the pic but these were the shoes Scottie wrote 4-peat on and they showed it on camera during the game. Damn they came close to beatin the Knicks that year sans MJ. I still remember that series. 7 games and OT. 

anyone got the one where jordan got one on the baseline coming back to the baseline?

Originally Posted by jcliz

Scottie with the nut drag FTW.
Yea you right. And as good as we all know MJ was/is/always will be, he would not have been a 6 time champion without Scottie imho.

Back
Top Bottom