Help with Space Jams and CDP bred 11s

i would really appreciate it if someone could help me check if these are legit

Space Jams

one thing i noticed about these is that the toebox area on the right foot (left side on the first pic) seems a little

View media item 1593463View media item 1593464View media item 1593465View media item 1593466View media item 1593467View media item 1593468View media item 1593469there is an "R" at the end of "Player" inside the fold.

CDPs
View media item 1593471View media item 1593472View media item 1593473View media item 1593474View media item 1593475
again i would greatly appreciate if i could get help with these. also i can take more pics if necessary

well after doing a little more research, i think the space jams might be B-grade or fake? the toebox is slightly off and the 23 on the back looks stretched in the pic, but its actually the same size as the CDPs in person.  but not sure tho. was hoping you guys could help give me some peace of mind on these please.

Space jams are fake...soles are incorrect, I think the Breds are fake also but not 100%

thanks. anything i could take a pic of or look at that will make it easier to tell if the breds are fake?
Actually I take back what I said...cdp's quality wasn't so great and pl cut was high. For space jams I still think there fake but wait for 88til,he should know...

There it is. 100% fake.

joejs82 joejs82 damn I can usually tell right away with the right pics but this one made me think twice. Everything but the yellowing and 23's that are off were correct. Soles are the right shade but not yellowing around the pods, the heel leather is nice and dull, got the nipples going along the side of the white midsole, and even has the usual authentic space jam flaws like the PL cut/midsole being lopsided.

But with the pics of the box now I'm off the fence and know for sure they're fake. Notice the rectangle shape around the jumpman Jordan on the top of the box. Common tell for fake 11's just by looking at the box alone.

View media item 1603127
Here are my boxes. No rectangle box around the jumpman Jordan marquee.

Last edited:
good to finally have some confirmation. will definitely use this information for future reference. thanks alot!

Back
Top Bottom