Hennessy Privilege NyX Collector

[h1]New Hennessy Privilege NyX Collector Limited Edition Glows under Black Light[/h1]It’s not Remy Martin URBAN LIGHTS! Here comes a brand new Hennessy Limited Edition, the cognac house just announced. It’s called Privilege Nyx Collector Bottle. The bottle design is kept in the known iconic shape.
[h1]Hennessy NyX glows at night[/h1]
Limited edition cognac Hennessy Privilege NyX Collector bottle (that’s a VSOP by the way)  was obviously designed for bars and the night-life.

Hennessy Privilege Vsop NyX Collector

The second bottle of the “PRIVILEGE COLLECTION

This is a dope concept. Any pics of it under blacklight? Will probably cop a bottle or 2.

Nice concept and bottle, can't drink the bottle though. Plus I don't drink Hennessy

Hennessy is probably my favorite liqour buzz, it has such a calming effect on me

But it literally tastes like an alcoholic with end stage liver disease vomited and urinated in a bottle
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

But it literally tastes like an alcoholic with end stage liver disease vomited and urinated in a bottle
sick.gif

You would know how that tastes, med student. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

sick.gif

You would know how that tastes, med student. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

trench coat wearing hennessey drinking med student

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Blasphemy Anton, Hennessy tastes like Jesus in a bottle

I mean to be fair, I think most/all liqour tastes like sh%%-I hate when people say liqour is "smooth" and tastes good-no it doesn't it just tastes less crappy than other liquors

And my aversion to the taste of liquor has gotten worse now I drink once in a blue moon
laugh.gif
Now whenever I see or taste hennessey it automatically triggers my gag reflex

good marketing idea. I wish I still could drink hard liquor like that though.

Hennessy and apple juice was my stuff.

Back
Top Bottom