Herbs & Oils

I created this thread for those who use and or are interested in learning more about the benefits of natural remedies.

On a regular basis, I take:
Herbs

Nettle –iron, potassium, great for allergies when taken regularly

Red Raspberry leaf- loaded with vitamins and minerals

Cerasee -
- extremely rich in anti-oxidants, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial, and so much more.

Oils

Peppermint- for mental focus and boosts energy

Cedar wood- for hair and beard

Frankincense- for everything. Cell regenerator, mood enhancer, hormone balancer, immune booster,…

On Guard (blend- wild orange, clove, eucalyptus, Wild Orange Peel, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Leaf, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus Leaf, and Rosemary Leaf/Flower essential oils)- for immune boosting.

Wild Orange- high in antioxidants, and uplifting to the mind and body

There’s some more that I take but only for specific purposes and on an as needed bases, (like Copaiba- for any aches and pains). Some are applied topically and others can be also ingested as well. It’s a conscious lifestyle where I consume and apply nature’s resources to increase vitality, and to support my body’s natural functions. I’m not trying live forever, but while I’m alive, I want to be at my best.

IMG_20171125_161844013.jpg

A+ thread.

Gotta keep it real to though. People aren't at this level of self-care. When they are popping crazy medication and drinking energy drinks that can almost kill them.

I'll contribute when I have the time.

Does cannabis count

Always wondered why we don’t have a cannabis thread on NT. It’s legal (either medical or recreational) in most states.

Also, cerasee grows wild like a weed where I’m at.

7A39DC04-E08D-49F0-AAA8-DA9665DD1581.gif

If you got advice and tips post them up.

I use to go heavy on spliffs, but I knew the tobacco was terrible and it actually made me feel terrible. I bought a used volcano vaporizer for $300. One of the best investments I’ve ever made. It lets you set the exact temperature that you want to burn the flower at, I use 190 C. If you go hotter, it will produce more of a smoke than a vapor. After a few rounds after loading the chamber, I save the vaped flower and use a slow cooker to infuse it into coconut oil. Then I mix that coconut oil into gelatin and make gummies.

I use cannabis for many reasons, but mostly it helps me sleep, eat, and if I have an upset stomach it almost immediately takes care of it. It’s not for everyone and you need to know where your stuff is coming from. If you’re in a prohibition state this can be extremely difficult.

I don't do tobacco or cigarettes...it's disgusting. I compared to picking your buggers and eating it. It's nasty.

I'm not weed smoker like that, but I'm familiar with the volcano. I only smoke weed like 5 times a year or less. I just use it to flush out my mind. Especially when the new year starts. I just moved to Texas I'm sure about the MJ restrictions. But I'm not no pusher of the drug.

I use grape seed oil to cook, don't use olive oil to cook or coconut oil when cooked it becomes toxic, also don't put coconut on your hair, it clogs pores.

Don't forget to throw Jamaican Castor Oil in there as well. It's good for your hair and skin especially when you mix it in with other oils.

Don't forget to throw Jamaican Castor Oil in there as well. It's good for your hair and skin especially when you mix it in with other oils.

I stopped using it awhile ago. Didn’t help my beard grow fuller and it’d get all over my pillowcases.

Thread is right on time. My wife just cut off the last few inches of permed her out and she preparing to dread her hair up. We bout to get real afrocentric 2k18

Does cannabis count

Always wondered why we don’t have a cannabis thread on NT. It’s legal (either medical or recreational) in most states.

If I remember right Meth said no weed thread cause it's not legal everywhere

I use grape seed oil to cook, don't use olive oil to cook or coconut oil when cooked it becomes toxic, also don't put coconut on your hair, it clogs pores.

I feel like I heard this about coconut oil but not that much

I stopped using it awhile ago. Didn’t help my beard grow fuller and it’d get all over my pillowcases.

I feel the best time to use it is in the morning since you won't have to worry about it on your sheets/pillowcase and it can work itself in your skin/hair throughout the day.

Thread is right on time. My wife just cut off the last few inches of permed her out and she preparing to dread her hair up. We bout to get real afrocentric 2k18

That dread life is great

If I remember right Meth said no weed thread cause it's not legal everywhere

If this is true, I heavily disagree with not being able to discuss it openly. I just accepted a job in the industry and one of the main reasons I’m going into it is to help people who benefit tremendously from the compounds found in cannabis. If more people are exposed to educated debate and conversation regarding cannabis, there will be less ignorance and less misinformation. It might not be federally legal, but why should that apply to NT? I’ve been on NT a long time and it’s an incredibly well run forum, so at the end of the day I respect the mods decisions on how to run it properly.

Does cannabis count

I sent meth a pm years ago he said until federal makes it legal its a no go.

Want to say I had the exact opposite experience. Got rid of my dandruff for sure at least.

Back
Top Bottom