Here is the NBA trade that needs to happen: Cle-Cha-Phi

729fdwy.jpg

The Cavs get the point guard they have been missing. In addition, they a couple of decent bench players in Herman and Ollie.
The Bobcats finally get the size and rebounding they've been missing.
The Sixers get to unload big contracts and get back alot of quality youth to help with their rebuilding. They would have to cut a couple players, probablyNewble, Calvin booth, and a third.

Why wouldn't any of these teams do this trade?

In addition, they a couple of decent bench players in Herman and Ollie.
laugh.gif

Why wouldn't any of these teams do this trade?
Oh goody, I get to use bullets for the first time:
  • Charlotte gives up too much
  • Cleveland gives up too much
  • Philly gets too much
  • 14-player trades aren't exactly common

Both the cavs and the bobcats are one player away from being playoff teams. Sammy and Miller are those players.

The bobcats are giving away two big question marks in May and Morrison. Besides them, I dont know who you think is so valuable. Herrmann clearly isn't partof their long term plans, he's not getting much play this year. Dalembert will give them an inside shot blocking and rebounding presence that will be sickwith Okafor.

The cavs need to give up something to get a good point and Miller is as good as they can get. He'd be a top 10 PG in the L playing with LBJ.

Stop hating and think about it.

Originally Posted by WILLd540

Both the cavs and the bobcats are one player away from being playoff teams. Sammy and Miller are those players.

The bobcats are giving away two big question marks in May and Morrison. Besides them, I dont know who you think is so valuable. Herrmann clearly isn't part of their long term plans, he's not getting much play this year. Dalembert will give them an inside shot blocking and rebounding presence that will be sick with Okafor.

The cavs need to give up something to get a good point and Miller is as good as they can get. He'd be a top 10 PG in the L playing with LBJ.

I didn't know Billy King has a NT account
grin.gif

Man what the hell ar you smoking?
There are so many things wrong with your proposel. I dont even know where to start.
roll.gif

Well lets see, Dalembert when you already have Okafor, Damon when you have Matt and Richardson, and 76ers get a bag of borderline scrubs. Nice deal!

The bobcats are giving away two big question marks in May and Morrison. Besides them, I dont know who you think is so valuable. Herrmann clearly isn't part of their long term plans, he's not getting much play this year. Dalembert will give them an inside shot blocking and rebounding presence that will be sick with Okafor.

You stop and think about it.

[Walton]That is the worst trade proposal in the history of western civilization. A pathetic trade from a pathetic individual.[/Walton]

You have smoked yourself ******ed.

Where are the Sixers gonna find the roster space for 7 new players when they're only trading away 3 guys.

Originally Posted by WILLd540

The Cavs aren't a playoff team?

Why would the Bobcats give up 5 players to only get Dalembert and Damon Jones in return. Dalembert/Jones aren't exactly all-pro type players.

wow, I didn't think anyone could top those Jason Kidd trades but this takes the cake right here.

The bobcats would give up all of that to get those two scrubs. Yeah, morrison and may are hurt for the year but, it would take trading everyone from your benchto get one big man? Sign someone from the developmental league since you have had success with matt caroll.

laugh.gif
Absolutely the most unrealistic proposal I've ever seen on NikeTalk...And that's saying something.

Back
Top Bottom