Here's a scene that's more heart-wrenching than when the Fresh Prince's dad walked out:

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Ya'll be seriously be crying over that fresh prince episode?

yea i never understood that, it aint that serious at all. doesnt even affect me either
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by megatronjr

That fresh prince episode is trash.

Both of these

The over-nostalgicness of this board disgust me

yea i never understood that, it aint that serious at all. doesnt even affect me either
laugh.gif

Both of these

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

laugh.gif

Both of these

seems like somebody said it was sad and everybody just continued to play along until a lot actually believed it.

just how the whole Lil B %#%% happened.

laugh.gif

Both of these

seems like somebody said it was sad and everybody just continued to play along until a lot actually believed it.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

laugh.gif

Both of these

that scene hits home cuz i'm guessin a lot of NTers don't have great relationships with their pops..i don't either
frown.gif
jk....not really
tired.gif

laugh.gif

Both of these

that scene hits home cuz i'm guessin a lot of NTers don't have great relationships with their pops..i don't either
frown.gif
jk....not really
tired.gif

laugh.gif

Both of these

indifferent.gif

Peeps who doesn't have their father in their lives share that feeling. Will captured that scene beautifully. His passion was brilliant. %%@!! How can you not care about your own CHILD! Some people rub it off....other's can't let go and I can't blame them. Have an open mind and just think about WHY they show feelings towards that clip
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Both of these

indifferent.gif

Peeps who doesn't have their father in their lives share that feeling. Will captured that scene beautifully. His passion was brilliant. %%@!! How can you not care about your own CHILD! Some people rub it off....other's can't let go and I can't blame them. Have an open mind and just think about WHY they show feelings towards that clip
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

laugh.gif

Both of these

indifferent.gif

ohwell.gif

Ok fair enough, I see where you are coming from. But in my opinion, I agree with the 2 I quoted. The
indifferent.gif
wasnt necessary.

But like I said, I understand where you are coming from, put personally, that scene did nothing for me.

i get what you're saying.. but NT loves to overhype stuff also.

Thank you!

Especially old stuff, like enough already
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Both of these

indifferent.gif

ohwell.gif

Ok fair enough, I see where you are coming from. But in my opinion, I agree with the 2 I quoted. The
indifferent.gif
wasnt necessary.

But like I said, I understand where you are coming from, put personally, that scene did nothing for me.

Thank you!

Especially old stuff, like enough already
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Both of these

indifferent.gif

Peeps who doesn't have their father in their lives share that feeling. Will captured that scene beautifully. His passion was brilliant. *%+!! How can you not care about your own CHILD! Some people rub it off....other's can't let go and I can't blame them. Have an open mind and just think about WHY they show feelings towards that clip
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Both of these

indifferent.gif

Peeps who doesn't have their father in their lives share that feeling. Will captured that scene beautifully. His passion was brilliant. *%+!! How can you not care about your own CHILD! Some people rub it off....other's can't let go and I can't blame them. Have an open mind and just think about WHY they show feelings towards that clip
ohwell.gif

pops in fresh prince season dvd 
pimp.gif

thank you my iraq haji hookup for supplying me with that bootz legg.

pops in fresh prince season dvd 
pimp.gif

thank you my iraq haji hookup for supplying me with that bootz legg.

I agree with CWrite78, so long as it's from the '90's NT will make it seem like it was the most epic ###% ever even if it wasn't really all that originally. If it was trash back then it's still trash today, 15-20 years won't change a damn thing.

I agree with CWrite78, so long as it's from the '90's NT will make it seem like it was the most epic ###% ever even if it wasn't really all that originally. If it was trash back then it's still trash today, 15-20 years won't change a damn thing.

Uhh.. yeah.. Fresh Prince scene was always "whatever" to me too... I hate when kids hop on NT and post every time it's on
30t6p3b.gif

I guess I would understand if it was something I personally experienced, but fortunately, that's not the case.

Uhh.. yeah.. Fresh Prince scene was always "whatever" to me too... I hate when kids hop on NT and post every time it's on
30t6p3b.gif

I guess I would understand if it was something I personally experienced, but fortunately, that's not the case.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Its incredible how Saved By The Bell didn't pass the test of time. I use to LOVE that show. That @@%$ is corny as hell now
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom