Here's the Cloverfield Monster (Hasbro Figure)

Here's the guy in all his articulated figure glory..

927009209ff_Main400.jpg

927009209ff_A400.jpg

927009209ff_B400.jpg

Cloverfield Monster Features:
  • 70 points of articulation and incredible life-like detail
  • Authentic sound
  • 14" tall
  • 10 parasites
  • Two interchangeable heads
  • Statue of Liberty head accessory
  • Special Cloverfield collector's edition packaging
In conjunction with the launch of the highly anticipated CLOVERFIELD movie release, Hasbro, in a partnership with Bad Robot and Paramount Pictures, hasproduced a super-articulated and highly detailed limited collector's edition Cloverfield Monster.

The Cloverfield monster is available exclusively through HasbroToyShop.com. Reserve your Cloverfield monster today to have the opportunity to receive itwhen it ships later this year. Limited quantities are available.

Includes 3 "AAA" Batteries

pimp.gif

Price: $99.99
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Cloverfield Monster Features:
  • 70 points of articulation and incredible life-like detail
  • Authentic sound
  • 14" tall
  • 10 parasites
  • Two interchangeable heads
  • Statue of Liberty head accessory
  • Special Cloverfield collector's edition packaging
I don't see how there's 70 points that are moveable on that thing and it doesn't look that impressive, especially at $100. Niceaccessories though, should've came with a little Hud figure with camera
pimp.gif

I don't see how there could be 70 points of articulation on there either. Maybe 25-30 at the most...

Seems like the heads consist of pissed of and really pissed off
laugh.gif

There is two different heads. One with the monster's mouth open and the other without.

Everyone that went to watch that movie is the reason why POS products get released int he first place.
There are plenty of fools willing to spend their money.

I say the 70 Points include a few for each of the parasites, marketing scam ftw!
Where is that lame termites t-rex chameleon tail? That was one of the worst movies of the year.

Back
Top Bottom