HERES WHAT YOU BEEN WAITING FOR!: FIRST GTA IV REVIEW (SCANS) 56K DONT DO IT!!!!

First of all, if this has been posted... SORRY. I did a quick search and did NOT see any reviews. Credit to whoever took the scans... HERE WE GO NT!

OXM-REVIEW-1.jpg

OXM-REVIEW-2.jpg

OXM-REVIEW-3.jpg

OXM-REVIEW-4.jpg

OXM-REVIEW-5.jpg

OXM-REVIEW-6.jpg

OXM-REVIEW-7.jpg

OXM-REVIEW-8.jpg

OXM-REVIEW-9.jpg

So far the game got perfect scores. BTW, I think GTA is the only game where no one cares about the review.

So far the game got perfect scores. BTW, I think GTA is the only game where no one cares about the review.
true. we all know what to expect.

im stil debating on getting a 360 or PS3 just to play this game. anybody got suggestions on which system might be better for this and other games?

Stupid question, but this is coming out on PS3 right? I may have to bite the bullet and cop one when this thing comes out

does this come out for the ps2?

laugh.gif

edit: might i suggest just linking to the scans?

You know you could resize them here on yuku...just click on them and the resize arrows should show up.

Anyways can't wait to play this and keep me busy until MGS4.

Get it for the PS3 or 360. 360 Has exclusive content in the form of downloadable episodes. But the PS3 has the familiar control scheme.

Originally Posted by alejanz28

true. we all know what to expect.

im stil debating on getting a 360 or PS3 just to play this game. anybody got suggestions on which system might be better for this and other games?

get it for 360...exclusive DLC
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

^ Upset?! Nobody tryin to steal your shine little guy calm down!
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Lil homie came in like the hall monitor, dude callin out time zones and providing links and then he still hit you with the resized pics. Thatshilarious to me..

Originally Posted by Rocafella 04

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Lil homie came in like the hall monitor, dude callin out time zones and providing links and then he still hit you with the resized pics. Thats hilarious to me..
Im sayin! Lil Guy was HEATED!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Lil homie came in like the hall monitor, dude callin out time zones and providing links and then he still hit you with the resized pics. Thats hilarious to me..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i didn't want to say anything

Originally Posted by swendro88

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i didn't want to say anything

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lol, come to think about it, why was I so heated? I had to laugh at the lil guy comment though,because I would've laughed if I saw that directed at someone else.

I am still laughing my butt off over here at work, I literally re-read my post and yes I included the timezone and everything, and just in case I did add the resized scans. That was some serious herb-like behavior exhibited by me
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom