Hermès ...

What's a SA? And what is a B or K?

Maybe I am too broke for this thread. But I am interesting in knowing what it means :lol:

I think I’m too broke and or washed also because I had no idea what any of it meant. This thread has been informative though.

If these things are sought after on NT, then I must seek them out too 🤷‍♂️🥲🥲

So can you not just walk in to a Hermes store?
You can walk to any Hermès store ... but your chances of walking away with a Birkin or Kelly ... even a Constance are slim to none.

Expecially if you go in there asking for one.

You have to establish a relationship with a sales associate and with tome if ya click the SA might hit you up when 1 is available.

These cats talking about walking into Hermès and just buying one ... clearly they know nothing.

In Paris it's by appointment and they get 20k request daily and only 300 prople are granted.

Hmmmm...

If push comes to shove Ill buy it from a reseller, but was hoping someone was or knew a cool SA to build a report so my wife could do her shopping in peace in the future and get QB or exclusive stuff if the opportunity arised.

There's a big difference from having it like that and HAVING IT LIKE THAT.

friend of mine flew to paris and bought a birkin for his wife. he said it was easier to do there. this was in 2017. he’s on NT too.

4506CA2B-A8F7-48C6-80B2-CE9FE352D665.jpeg

friend of mine flew to paris and bought a birkin for his wife. he said it was easier to do there. this was in 2017. he’s on NT too.

4506CA2B-A8F7-48C6-80B2-CE9FE352D665.jpeg
Yes, you have a better chance of getting one in Paris with no purchase history than many other places but now the chances of getting an appointment is harder. It's a crap shot, I already have a planned trip for next year just in case.

I want to get anyone but black preferably gold with GHW ... i dont like the palladium HW to much. Dope though.

If I AM spending $20,000 and I have to rub elbows or kiss up to a SA to spend said $20,000…. Then I’m gooood. They can have that.

If I’m about to drop 20k, I should be able to walk right in and pay that. That’s ridiculous….

Imagine being willing to pay 20,000 but have to jump through all those hurdles just to be told no… you have to built a rapport first. Heck no.

I was joking about the paymaster part. I wasn’t clowning you bro. It was all in humor.

I plan on buying my mom and girl a Goyard bag. I don’t mind spending the 2k+.

But again, if you’re spending 20k (as you’re willing too, they shouldn’t be giving you a hassle)

Now if they’re made to order, then cool. I get it

You don't have to kiss ***, just have a report with a SA. I'm not doing this for me, Im doing up for my wife the mother of my kids .. the one that holds it down.

If I can't get it from Hermès then Ill buy from a reseller ... just want to build a report since I'm certain once it start it wont stop.

I also had the same mentality and I'm used to just calling my SA at Chanel or LV and having what I want expedited to me.

Oh well.

No difference from spending money with Amex in hopes they send you an invite to their black card.

You don't have to kiss ***, just have a report with a SA. I'm not doing this for me, Im doing up for my wife the mother of my kids .. the one that holds it down.

If I can't get it from Hermès then Ill buy from a reseller ... just want to build a report since I'm certain once it start it wont stop.

I also had the same mentality and I'm used to just calling my SA at Chanel or LV and having what I want expedited to me.

Oh well.

No difference from spending money with Amex in hopes they send you an invite to their black card.
Is this like being cool with a sneaker shop employee so they call you in for exclusives? Because instead of shopping there often wouldn’t a bribe be enough to get someone working on your behalf? Probably cost less than a plane ticket. Just go to one of these store buy something practical and tip the guy well and let him know to keep an eye out for the bag.

Wait, is this what that Drake song is about? Hermes Link, I’ve blue mink….?

I had no idea any clothing brand had such restrictions. I’ve gone to the official stores of Hermes, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Saint Laurent, … simply to check out their inventory with no intention of buying anything, aside from SLP.
I was never asked about appointments or anything and I was able to get a good look at everything. Staff was quite friendly across the board. In the case of Hermes and LV, by that time I did complete and had on my completed jewelry setup.

But even when I was poor and made clear that I just wanted to look, no luxury designer store has ever treated me poorly.

There was one instance where I remember walking in a Gucci store with a friend who dresses kinda hipster/alternative and some staff member quickly asked her to leave because she ‘looked like she couldn’t afford anything there so she should leave.’
Ironically she’s actually rich and could’ve easily frivolously spent thousands.He didn’t tell me to leave (presumbly due to how I was dressed), even though her and I were clearly spending time together. That’s the only bad experience I’ve had at luxury designer brand stores though. The guy came straight towards us and asked her to leave almost instantly after we entered and looked around.

Hermes refusing to sell your a B or K is not because they are treating you badly. There's always been a shortage of those bags so they only allow customers to purchase 2 per years. So they limit these bags for VIP customers, basically people who spends a lot in the store on other things rather than the bag.
If you go to Hermes, and they have something you want in stock, they will gladly sell it to you no questions asked.
We are only talking about Birkins and Kellys.

Back
Top Bottom