Hey Arnold or Recess vol. Cartoons Are Not the Same

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Ed, Edd, and Eddy >>> both

truest words spoken in this thread. best cartoon of all time imo. 

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Ed, Edd, and Eddy >>> both
They invented planking.
grin.gif

2qinypi.jpg

Let's all agree they were all great shows. Man they don't make em like this anymore. Can't front though, Nickelodeon had the mean lineup, from Rocko's Modern Life, to Rugrats, Ahh Real Monsters, Doug (GOAT), Ren and Stimpy, Rocket Power in the early 00's era, CatDog, Angry Beavers, to LEGEND OF THE HIDDEN TEMPLE, Ka-Blam, Kenan and Kel, Cousin Skeeter, All That, Are You Afraid of the Dark? etc. I grew up watching TV damn. I was able to turn on the TV and always find something to watch back then, no matter what day or time. These channels provided the goods. I feel sorry for the kids growing up in this era, they just won't have this nostalgic touch like the 80-90s kids. Just reminiscing.

Originally Posted by AceMaster193

Let's all agree they were all great shows. Man they don't make em like this anymore. Can't front though, Nickelodeon had the mean lineup, from Rocko's Modern Life, to Rugrats, Ahh Real Monsters, Doug (GOAT), Ren and Stimpy, Rocket Power in the early 00's era, CatDog, Angry Beavers, to LEGEND OF THE HIDDEN TEMPLE,Ka-Blam, Kenan and Kel, Cousin Skeeter, All That, Are You Afraid of the Dark? etc. I grew up watching TV damn. I was able to turn on the TV and always find something to watch back then, no matter what day or time. These channels provided the goods. I feel sorry for the kids growing up in this era, they just won't have this nostalgic touch like the 80-90s kids. Just reminiscing.w
This. was. my. %*#$
pimp.gif
 who remember's Action League,Now!

Hey Arnold! > Recess

They were able to do so much more storylines with their characters imo.

To name a few:
-Harold with his weight problem. (He decided to eat 12 low fat ice cream bars rather than his usual 6 regular fat ice cream bars.)
-Gerald going through puberty and being scared of his new singing voice.
-Eugene being a jinx.
-Stinky growing them pumpkins.
-Oscar being a deadbeat that can't read.
-Stoop kid!

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

Originally Posted by CWrite78

all i know is, the wonder years > boy meets world
i dunno man...i watched the first season of the wonder years on netflix, and that tweeb of a best friend Paul pissed me off so much i couldn't keep watching it

but for me, i like recess better...i loved spinelli, especially since her name is ashley lol but TJ was a bawse too

i dont even know how to reply to that.

just, keep watching it. the show is awesome.

Back
Top Bottom