Hey guys!! Heres our chance to help Remy out!!!

[h2]Daily Hip-Hop News:[/h2][h3]Remy Ma Urges Fans To Pen Letters To Judge[/h3][h4]written by Thomas A. Harden[/h4][h5]Monday - March 31, 2008[/h5]
remy-ma-100x100-01.jpg

Just days after being found guilty on four counts of assault, Bronx-bred rapper Remy Ma has turned tofans in hopes that their support will help shorten the 25 year sentence she faces next month.

According to New York's Daily News, over the weekend the Grammy nominated rapper's MySpace page posted a message of endorsement aimed directly at her core fan base, pleading for admirers to send niceletters about her in hopes of receiving a reduced sentence.

"Please write letters about how Remy and her music has positively affected you, influenced you, inspired you, etc... in hopesthat the judge will be lenient in Remy's upcoming sentencing," the note read.

On Thursday March 27, a Manhattan jury convicted Remy (bornReminisce Smith) of first-degree assault and weapons charges for shooting her former friend in the abdomen last July in a beef over the rappermissing $3,000.

The MySpace message concluded "Thank you for all your support." Letters are asked to be sent to [email protected].

Manhattan Supreme Court Judge Rena Uviller is set to hand the embattled rapper a sentence on April 23. Uviller deniedRemy's attorney, Ivan Fisher's request for Remy to spend the remaining days, until the sentencing, at home with her son.

Fisher and his defense team plan to appeal the assault charges and areoptimistic that it will go to trail and Remy will be acquitted.

Dear Judge,

Because of Remy Martin and her positive message, I now WALK AROUND the metal detectors! Thanks Remy!

The nerve of this B****

"Please write letters about how Remy and her music has positively affected you, influenced you, inspired you, etc... in hopes that the judge will be lenient in Remy's upcoming sentencing," the note read.

This made me chuckle.

Damn, she really is going down the toilet.......
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

This reminds me of "When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong"......

this case just makes it seem more weird that tip got off that easy!! somethin smells fishy! maybe he snitched!

25 years>??????
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

[Kay Slay] GOD DAMN!!!1 [/Kay Slay]

Maybe your dumb *++ shouldn't be shooting @ people and *!@$.....
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Nah im good...after all that tough talk you was saying...at the end of the day the whole reason for her getting locked up was SO DUMB ...

Originally Posted by ballinrediculously

Yeah she did the crime do the time. Was $3000 Worth 25 Years ? That means she making $120/ year in Jail. What A Salary.
roll.gif

This guy can do math?!
roll.gif
roll.gif

The situation is messed up, we weren't there that night so we don't know what went down but she should of thought it threw, alot of artist that comefrom the street's get it mixed up. You have to appreciate the chance of actually following your dream and making good money to do it. You have to separateyour self from the ignorant aspects. You can have street cred without being in caught up in crimes etc...it's how you carry your self and what you do forthe community you were raised in. I hope she learns from this if she gets 5 or 25, cause either we as people have to wake up cause from this crime she pickedlosing her career & life over something I'm sure wasn't worth it.

Back
Top Bottom