Hey Kony 2012 Supporters, come in.

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

only sad thing is kony aint seeing no checks
im sayin 
30t6p3b.gif

It wasn't a scam though. It was an awareness campaign, people saw pics of Kony and the kids and threw out cash blindly without realizing this.

I'm the one who posted the KONY 2012 thread weeks ago and I'm now shaking my head at all of this. 
laugh.gif
but laughing at the same time.

Even if I got scammed, everything that's happening is hilarious and I only bought a bracelet. (Which I doubt I'll ever receive btw)

I'm done w/ all of it and am no longer supporting, I find it amusing that this really was a huge come up for them.  

I can only imagine the troll face on the leader's face while he jacked it in public and got on video doing it
roll.gif
roll.gif

The first 2 mins into the orig KONY vid i paused it and posted "Kony For President" on my facebook. The next day i went to work and got soooooo many dirty looks.

Originally Posted by spizike231

I'm the one who posted the KONY 2012 thread weeks ago and I'm now shaking my head at all of this. 
laugh.gif

Even if I got scammed, everything that's happening is hilarious and I only bought a bracelet. (Which I doubt I'll ever receive btw)

I'm done w/ all of it and am no longer supporting, I find it amusing that this really was a huge come up for them.  

I can only imagine the troll face on the leader's face while he jacked it in public and got on video doing it
roll.gif
roll.gif
LMAO at this post.
You were so smug in that thread too.
"Want to change the world?"
laugh.gif

I'm sorry but...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by spizike231

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
LMAO at this post.
You were so smug in that thread too.
"Want to change the world?"
laugh.gif

I'm sorry but...
roll.gif
laugh.gif

he had a response for everything talking about the internet gonna save the world 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by xhxxkxxdx

The first 20 seconds into the orig KONY vid i stopped it and posted in the thread that Kony had his reasons.

I don't trust 90% of white people in Africa.

Back
Top Bottom