Hey NIKE! Are we gonna see the Carnivore this year ? ? ? ?

I have been trying to get another pair for there since 7th Grade LOL I trashed the being a new kid to the game and I have a void that only this shoe canfill...

A close friend of mine who is a OG collector said he spoke with someone about these being retroed in the upcoming months... Has anyone else been told somethingsimilar. I'm not getting my hopes up yet.. Pics Below

This is one of the Colorways released and the color I owned

I really want the Black and Purple ones... First Nike shoe to my knowledge with no laces ... Love at first sight I thought I was the shhh with these

As a carnivore fan (check the avy), if they do decide to ever retro this shoe, I hope they do it justice and use quality materials.

^amen......im mad i can't fit into my pair anymore.....please retro these...along with the unlimiteds
laugh.gif

As a carnivore fan (check the avy), if they do decide to ever retro this shoe, I hope they do it justice and use quality materials
I share your feeling on that. This shoe is my all time favorite and I can still remember how they felt... Good Memories!

I would love to see it, but yall know you are either going to hate them or they are going to *%**% them out like the Huaraches. So be careful what you ask for.lol

I would love to see them, but unfortunately my bet would be that Nike will really screw them up.

As much as ya'll dudes absolutely adore this shoe ( Why...I have no clue )

If they retoed these they will NOT sell at all...

Nike is in the biz to make $$$$...Carnivores will not make any for them...

that !**! looks so stupid and ugly at the same exact time why would any1 want to even waste money on that
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

They look like a good hoop shoe!!! I will only pay $40.00 no more to use those for hoop!!!

Originally Posted by acekilla408

probably not becuase most people dont appreciate the carnivore
Or maybe cuz the Shoe is horrendous looking and Nike knows it won't sell...

Yeah it was wild and radical years ago..But it has NO long term appeal..i.e. Air Maxes, Dunks, Air Force 1's

That shoe would be the worst retro ever...Belive that..

There no colorway that can make that shoe appealing..BP the Owner couldn't even save it..word to his PS

But you could be right tho...You could be right...

i hope they come out and i hope most of you are right. i would love to copp multiple pairs on sale. more pairs for those who appreciate them.

Originally Posted by harmcityhustler

As much as ya'll dudes absolutely adore this shoe ( Why...I have no clue )

If they retoed these they will NOT sell at all...

Nike is in the biz to make $$$$...Carnivores will not make any for them...

they'ed sell in NYC...people are rockin EVERY color in da rainbow these days.

As I always say, I would cop multiple pairs for me. And several for the kids. This is my second favorite shoe of all time. So Nike will release a pair ofwhite/black/red Mowabbs, but not these in the OG colorways? C'mon Nike, Just Do It. If not for me, for the environment.

Dam I see they are not to popular with some members... These came out in 3 Colorways so just because the Green and Purple may throw some of you off I posted 2more colorways. The GREEN /PURPLE colorway was very popular in NYC. My brother had the Hurache trainers in the same green in the early 90's. Some of youmaking the neg. comments might be to young to appreciate this shoe...

I'm for the BX and I live in Silver Spring, MD I know people in Baltimore may not like them but they wear Shirts that look like dresses out there so Iwouldn't take fashion tips from a B-more resident. Plus I find alot of limited J's out there too so I guess the good taste is slept on LOL.

I have never seen these in person but I would love to get my hand on a Pair.

These are my all time Fav's!

What ya think about these other colors? I'm not offended by an negative oppinion either so feel free to speak your mind like everyone else has...

'93 again. I was the only person I knew with these (I had the green ones). I will def. cop without hesitation if these are retroed (as long as they are OGcolorways).

I had the black/purple ones back then... trashed them like everyone else...

With the Carnivores though, it was either love or hate back then... if retroed properly, I'd probably cop for nostalgic reasons...

Back
Top Bottom