Hey NT give me some funny party themes

Trey Bantz

formerly trey ohh five
So my frat is throwing a party next weekend and we're looking for some unique/hilarious themes, so far we've come up with this..

-Athletes and Mathletes
-CMT vs. BET
-Librarians and Barbarians
-G.I. Joes and Barbie Ho's
-CEO's and Corporate Ho's
-Dalai Lamas and Hoochie Mamas
-Neon Dance and Yoga Pants
-Golf Pros and Tennis Ho's

More suggestions would be appreciated.

So my frat is throwing a party next weekend and we're looking for some unique/hilarious themes, so far we've come up with this..

-Athletes and Mathletes
-CMT vs. BET
-Librarians and Barbarians
-G.I. Joes and Barbie Ho's
-CEO's and Corporate Ho's
-Dalai Lamas and Hoochie Mamas
-Neon Dance and Yoga Pants
-Golf Pros and Tennis Ho's

More suggestions would be appreciated.

- Snow pants or no pants
- ABC (Anything But Clothes, last time we had one I made a dress out of caution tape)
- Wisest Wizard (dressing like wizards optional, but basically you start out with a can of beer, finish it, then duct-tape a new can on top of it, then finish that, then duct-tape a new can on top, etc. so you build a 'wizard's staff', and once your staff is taller than you you are declared the 'wisest wizard'. It's convenient because I don't drink beer but solo cups are exactly the same height as beer cans so I did it with long islands. Totally won. Had a staff that went up to the ceiling and curved out sideways
laugh.gif
) Edit: I should add that you're drinking out of the staff the whole time, your current drink has to be taped to the top, part of the fun
- Handcuff party, have people show up handcuffed together in twos and drop the key at the bottom of a two-six/forty and they can't unhandcuff till they get the key at the bottom

- Snow pants or no pants
- ABC (Anything But Clothes, last time we had one I made a dress out of caution tape)
- Wisest Wizard (dressing like wizards optional, but basically you start out with a can of beer, finish it, then duct-tape a new can on top of it, then finish that, then duct-tape a new can on top, etc. so you build a 'wizard's staff', and once your staff is taller than you you are declared the 'wisest wizard'. It's convenient because I don't drink beer but solo cups are exactly the same height as beer cans so I did it with long islands. Totally won. Had a staff that went up to the ceiling and curved out sideways
laugh.gif
) Edit: I should add that you're drinking out of the staff the whole time, your current drink has to be taped to the top, part of the fun
- Handcuff party, have people show up handcuffed together in twos and drop the key at the bottom of a two-six/forty and they can't unhandcuff till they get the key at the bottom

Back
Top Bottom