hey...

Originally Posted by Dank Roofus

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

Originally Posted by Dank Roofus

I mean you must have friends fam.

My bday is on feb 29th so nobody can ever forget since its like every 4 years and all
pimp.gif

I got friends, but still, haha it's NT...
ps, I seen what you wrote the first time...
No you didnt 
nerd.gif
haha yeah, that was kinda depressin'

Why are you so down on yourself man?To hell with being close to people on NT and enjoy your 19th!
HBD.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Why are you so down on yourself man?To hell with being close to people on NT and enjoy your 19th!
HBD.

Yo, thanks man...haha that's what I needed, but I'm not really doing anything. that's why I'm so down hahah it's cool though, I got more (hopefully) coming soon.

wassup NT.
I turned 19 today....

Not really close enough with anyone on here for them to remember my birthday lol but I guess this a fail on my part, haha

so woo, happy bday to me...lamest ever.
ohwell.gif
Stop feeling sorry for yourself because your life situation aint right. Nobody is going to care for you unless you care for yourself.

With that said, happy birthday dude.

*E-Dap*

pimp.gif

i thought you were born in 1985, hence mrgrapes85? do you have grapes too? hmmmm....are you even a mr?????

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

wassup NT.
I turned 19 today....

Not really close enough with anyone on here for them to remember my birthday lol but I guess this a fail on my part, haha

ohwell.gif
Stop feeling sorry for yourself because your life situation aint right. Nobody is going to care for you unless you care for yourself.

*E-Dap*

pimp.gif
Word, thanks bro, well you said no one is gonna care, but just saying that kinda made you care haha but thanks I'm feelin' better.

^ I'm 23 and thus far 18-19 was the best year I had of my life hopefully yours is as adventurous, eventful, mischievous, party hardy and "smashing"

wassup NT.
I turned 19 today....

ohwell.gif

*E-Dap*

pimp.gif
Word, thanks bro, well you said no one is gonna care, but just saying that kinda made you care haha but thanks I'm feelin' better.
Lol, you misunderstood. I mean that in a worldly sense. Aside from all the donkeys and lames on NT, you know NT cares.

We family

pimp.gif

You'll be alright.

wassup NT.
I turned 19 today....

ohwell.gif

*E-Dap*

pimp.gif
Lol, you misunderstood. I mean that in a worldly sense. Aside from all the donkeys and lames on NT, you know NT cares.

We family

pimp.gif

You'll be alright.
pimp.gif

thanks man...

wassup NT.
I turned 19 today....

ohwell.gif

*E-Dap*

pimp.gif

We family

pimp.gif

You'll be alright.
pimp.gif

thanks man...
he just...
load.gif

hbd
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom