Hi guys found a site wanted to know if it’s legit.

Hi guys new to the forum I wanted to buy my first pair of Jordan’s the last time I had a pair of Jordans was a kid like 10 or 12 now I’m 24 just got a job. All my friends wear Jordans and I want to join them by buying my first pair now I found a site not to sure if it’s legit the name is champhot.com they have some Jordans that I really like in the about us or why chose us they said that they only sell top quality shoes not fake or B quality so that being said is that AAA or 1:1 quality. What do you guys think.

Def a fake site. Concords and Bred XIs will never be brand new for 90 dollars. Stay away from it.

Def a fake site. Concords and Bred XIs will never be brand new for 90 dollars. Stay away from it.
Thanks for the reply. But they from the United States from New York I thought all of the replica fake Jordans was from a china site.

Not always the case. First thing you do is check the prices and size runs of major colorways on models like XIs 3, 4s, 1s and so on. If the prices are under 100 bucks with a full size run, that's an easy tell its not a real site. People can still buy in bulk and have them sent here to sell. Believe me I learned the hard way myself years ago. If its too good to be true, well you know what I'm sayin. If you get another site and question it, bring it in here and someone gonna tell you if its legit.

Not always the case. First thing you do is check the prices and size runs of major colorways on models like XIs 3, 4s, 1s and so on. If the prices are under 100 bucks with a full size run, that's an easy tell its not a real site. People can still buy in bulk and have them sent here to sell. Believe me I learned the hard way myself years ago. If its too good to be true, well you know what I'm sayin. If you get another site and question it, bring it in here and someone gonna tell you if its legit.
Ok thanks for all your help I do have a other sites it looks more reliable it’s called Poshmark have you heard of them before and where should I post this at here or Jordans section of this site.

Ok thanks for all your help I do have a other sites it looks more reliable it’s called Poshmark have you heard of them before and where should I post this at here or Jordans section of this site.
I don't know if id trust poshmark. Lots of pics of colorways that appear to be photoshopped. The prices are outrageous on some shoes. But again they showing Concords that look like they were made yesterday for 230 ds all sizes. Not a good sign.

Also once you get better at personally authenticating shoes or even bring them onto this section to authentic get a local bull sell trade app to find J's, I personally use OfferUp

Back
Top Bottom