Hi I'm 17 and my name is Bobby James

Both ISO and FOD are classics in my house... 5 stars IMHO

SS was
ohwell.gif
(Yeah You is the only track I still listen to)

First time I heard this I was mesmerized throughout the entire song, so dope.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

SS was
ohwell.gif
"Sooner or Later"?!?!

Seeing Sounds was hit or miss, though.

I admit SS wasn't that good from a writing perspective but god damn that was one of the best sonically musical albums I ever heard

Has anyone in here heard the Original version of "In Search Of..."? For the released version of the album, they went back and re-recorded all of thetracks with live instruments. There is a version out there though that had their original studio produced beats. I think it was around this time they startedrecording all of their beats with live instruments instead of strictly from a machine. PM me if you wanna hear it.

^^i have both versions of ISO
pimp.gif

i wish they did something over that intro beat. i thought SS was average and nowhere near the classic status that ISO & FOD has achieved IMO

Originally Posted by r00m112

Has anyone in here heard the Original version of "In Search Of..."? For the released version of the album, they went back and re-recorded all of the tracks with live instruments. There is a version out there though that had their original studio produced beats. I think it was around this time they started recording all of their beats with live instruments instead of strictly from a machine. PM me if you wanna hear it.
yea i have..some of the OG songs outshine the spymob versions..and some of the spymob songs outshine the OGs imo

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Everyday in school all my classmates call me names
And so this pusher introduced me to this thing
He said it makes you forget pain but makes you sing
macaulay-culkin-mugshot+poss+of+drugs.jpg

WHAT YOU DID WITH THE SELECTION OF THAT PARTICULAR IMAGE, I LIKE. WELL DONE. I think Culkin would have been great in playing the roll of Bobby.

People really aren't feeling SS?

You Know What is too smooth to deny.

Then, you kiss my cheek, my knees get weak, my heart just skipped a beat, so I just froze.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Everyday in school all my classmates call me names
And so this pusher introduced me to this thing
He said it makes you forget pain but makes you sing
macaulay-culkin-mugshot+poss+of+drugs.jpg

WHAT YOU DID WITH THE SELECTION OF THAT PARTICULAR IMAGE, I LIKE. WELL DONE. I think Culkin would have been great in playing the roll of Bobby.
I was waiting for someone to notice
laugh.gif
Thanks and I agree.Make this song into a movie

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

Both ISO and FOD are classics in my house... 5 stars IMHO

SS was
ohwell.gif
Yeah You is one of my faves off SS, the way the cellphone buzzing at the end ties in with the actual tune...

I like you. I like you. I love you. I think I'm dying.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom