"Hidden Colors: The Untold History Of People Of Aboriginal,Moor,and African Descent"

Locations and Dates of viewings: http://hiddencolorsfilm.com/theatres.php

"Hidden Colors: The Untold History Of People Of Aboriginal,Moor,and African Descent" is a groundbreaking documentary that challenges conventional knowledge about the role of people of color in world history. We are generally taught that historically,most people of color around the world were primitive and uncivilized,and they only became modernized after they were saved and colonized by European explorers.The information in the film will uncover the real truth and and contributions of these people. .

For this film,we are going around the country interviewing leading scholars and historians discussing topics that have been omitted from modern history books such as:
*The race of the first Native Americans
*The African men who ruled European countries
*The aboriginal origins of many modern religions
*Secret wars the U.S has had with Blacks (domestic and international)
*The secret Moorish background of many prominent Europeans
*The wealthy ancient African empires
*The African origin and influence of modern secret societies
*The real reason slavery was ended
And much more.

This documentary will also touch on many of the reasons why much of this information has been hidden from the public for so long.This film will be of interest to everyone,regardless of race or ethnic background,because the rich history of the people discussed is world history. And world history is all of our history.

The money raised through Kickstarter will be used for travel expenses for the film crew to film interviews in multiple cities. The money will also be used to create special effects & titles, as well as for the process of combining all of these elements: rendering, compositing, sound design and editing. There are also hardware and software that we need in order to create everything at high resolution so that the finished film will be able to screen theatrically.

Don't forget to help spread the word and share this project on facebook with all your friends.

http://www.kickstarter.co...enth-feature-documentary

Locations and Dates of viewings: http://hiddencolorsfilm.com/theatres.php

"Hidden Colors: The Untold History Of People Of Aboriginal,Moor,and African Descent" is a groundbreaking documentary that challenges conventional knowledge about the role of people of color in world history. We are generally taught that historically,most people of color around the world were primitive and uncivilized,and they only became modernized after they were saved and colonized by European explorers.The information in the film will uncover the real truth and and contributions of these people. .

For this film,we are going around the country interviewing leading scholars and historians discussing topics that have been omitted from modern history books such as:
*The race of the first Native Americans
*The African men who ruled European countries
*The aboriginal origins of many modern religions
*Secret wars the U.S has had with Blacks (domestic and international)
*The secret Moorish background of many prominent Europeans
*The wealthy ancient African empires
*The African origin and influence of modern secret societies
*The real reason slavery was ended
And much more.

This documentary will also touch on many of the reasons why much of this information has been hidden from the public for so long.This film will be of interest to everyone,regardless of race or ethnic background,because the rich history of the people discussed is world history. And world history is all of our history.

The money raised through Kickstarter will be used for travel expenses for the film crew to film interviews in multiple cities. The money will also be used to create special effects & titles, as well as for the process of combining all of these elements: rendering, compositing, sound design and editing. There are also hardware and software that we need in order to create everything at high resolution so that the finished film will be able to screen theatrically.

Don't forget to help spread the word and share this project on facebook with all your friends.

http://www.kickstarter.co...enth-feature-documentary

I'll be sure to check it out.  I think he said he was here in DC just last week doing some filming.

I'll be sure to check it out.  I think he said he was here in DC just last week doing some filming.

hold up.

The last time I heard of Tariq Nasheed, he was wearing a purple suit teaching a nerd to get girls on MTV Made.

this is what he's on nowadays??

I might need to check out his podcasts, then.

I just assumed it's been the same dude in the purple suit this whole time.

Back
Top Bottom