"Hidden Colors: The Untold History Of People Of Aboriginal,Moor,and African Descent"

I love the focus on African civilizations aside from Egyptian civ, people have a tendency of focus on Egypt as the epitome of African Civilizations when there were other great civilizations in Western and Central Africa

Mansa Musa
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Takes me back to my Royal arts of Africa course, African kings had too much swagger

Black people invented Samuraihood, ninja warriors, and Asian martial arts
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

What a God, or a person looks like in a painting or a statue isn't necessarily reflective of what the people in that culture look like---basing history on appearance of statues is kinda lazy-the same type of thinking is what led to all the Ancient alien theories

still a decent documentary but I question the validity of some of these claims "If you look at a picture of him, he looks like Lionel Ritchie"

Black people invented Samuraihood, ninja warriors, and Asian martial arts
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

What a God, or a person looks like in a painting or a statue isn't necessarily reflective of what the people in that culture look like---basing history on appearance of statues is kinda lazy-the same type of thinking is what led to all the Ancient alien theories

still a decent documentary but I question the validity of some of these claims "If you look at a picture of him, he looks like Lionel Ritchie"

Many West African Gods have white skin, but based on the type of reporting used in this documentary a fair leap in logic would be to say the original West Africans were white

When Europeans first got to South America, the indigenous peoples thought they were Gods--God's in many cultures have a "foreign" or xeno-look to them---

Many West African Gods have white skin, but based on the type of reporting used in this documentary a fair leap in logic would be to say the original West Africans were white

When Europeans first got to South America, the indigenous peoples thought they were Gods--God's in many cultures have a "foreign" or xeno-look to them---

Some interesting tweets last night

Tweets from: Noel Dolan ‏@cybernoelie

Just watched Hidden Colors (@hiddencolorsmov) directed by @tariqnasheed. Really interesting but verging on reverse racism & homophobia IMO.

@tariqnasheed You (or your 'speakers' in the doc) kept going on about 'the Europeans' as if all Europeans were in on some big conspiracy.

@tariqnasheed Then most of your guests went on about how Africans basically discovered/invented next to everything (math/alphabet etc).

@tariqnasheed Basic knowledge of archaeology/anthropology debunks what ur speakers said. It almost became a black version of white supremacy

Some interesting tweets last night
Tweets from: Noel Dolan ‏@cybernoelie
Just watched Hidden Colors (@hiddencolorsmov) directed by @tariqnasheed. Really interesting but verging on reverse racism & homophobia IMO.
@tariqnasheed You (or your 'speakers' in the doc) kept going on about 'the Europeans' as if all Europeans were in on some big conspiracy.
@tariqnasheed Then most of your guests went on about how Africans basically discovered/invented next to everything (math/alphabet etc).
@tariqnasheed Basic knowledge of archaeology/anthropology debunks what ur speakers said. It almost became a black version of white supremacy

i can see where he is coming from. in hindsight the video is elementary information in the grand scheme of things and me thinks it was done like that purposely to grab attention. Look at Tariq. He is in the industry and knows that controversy sells and that's exactly how it was marketed. There are more people lecturing on moorish history then just those in the dvd. hopefully the dvd inspired people to research things on their own. i think thats mainly what the authors wanted people to do in the first place.

So I finally found this online...... And it all makes sense. The evidence might be sketchy in certain parts, but in the larger/macro scale of things it all makes sense. One small epiphany I had years ago was when I was thinking about mixing of the races. Then another light bulb was something Mystery from the PU community was talking about in reference to evolution. He was talking about how we're all still wired for that hunter-gatherer lifestyle. That at our core we're still built to live in small communities of 10-20 people and the constraints that come with living in such a small community. While he was referencing the mating aspects of this "wiring" or "programming" it holds true to other parts of life.

I'm not going to get too deep into this right now but at our core we're programmed for genetic survival. But if one "race" of humans is genetically dominant over another "race" in interracial mating meaning the physical characteristics of one race the majority of the time will dominate that of another race on a genetic level, then the "weaker" of the two would come up with survival mechanisms to ensure its viability.

IDK you all could argue over the specifics all you want but its all so simple and just makes sense now. I feel like even though I had all the pieces to the puzzle, only now do I understand how it comes together.

Back
Top Bottom