Hidden Numbers...Vol. How I Met Your Mother?

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I never watched this show but it gets insane ratings..what is it about? Whats the explanation behind the title ?

funny tv show about a guy who is around 30-40 years old who tells stories about his life with his group of friends when they were in their 20s. the point of the show is for him to tell his kids about how he met their mother but its been a couple of seasons and he is still "leading" up to it by telling a bunch of funny stories about things that happened in his past. pretty good show, this season really sucked though
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

This show got old to me after the first couple seasons.
I'd watch again if they were going to reveal who Ted is married to though.

You should give it another chance. This is one mainstream show that I can't see "getting old." They play with the format of the episodes and usually come up with an original concept, so it's not the same thing each week.
If you're really interested in who the mother is, though, I could see how it would grow old since they'll probably draw that out until whenever they decide to end the show.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

This show got old to me after the first couple seasons.
I'd watch again if they were going to reveal who Ted is married to though.

You should give it another chance. This is one mainstream show that I can't see "getting old." They play with the format of the episodes and usually come up with an original concept, so it's not the same thing each week.
If you're really interested in who the mother is, though, I could see how it would grow old since they'll probably draw that out until whenever they decide to end the show.

Spoiler [+]
so turns out they were counting down to marshall's dad's death =/

Spoiler [+]
so turns out they were counting down to marshall's dad's death =/

Back
Top Bottom