Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
i wonder why they say NY state knowing this lady was in manhattan…?
like I feel like the info is misleading on purpose. there seems to be/feels like there is little to no transparency within the u.s. about whats actually going on. a lot of weirdo info IMO...like don't go out and buy masks or hand sanitizer.

but if its good enough for medical workers it should be good enough for the rest of us...and if south korea is handing out masks so that ppl can protect themselves why is it good enough for them but not for us..???????

if we shouldn't cop masks then why did the cdc post a whole chart of how to cut your beard/mustache so that the masks fit properly?

for the umpteenth time:

-how long does covid19 last on surfaces?
-what is the actual incubation period?
-what does recovery actually look like?
-why aren't they showing images of ppl here that have it/had it?
-why won't they address rumors one way or the other?
-why do the president's numbers and everyone else's contradict each other?
-what is the plan should this hit schools nationwide?
-why do the u.s. healthcare workers look so unprepared in those photos from (I think) Washington state? masks but no goggles, gloves but no hazmat suits, exposed skin...
-why do some scientists/medical officials seem hostile about cases not really popping up in Africa and where was that energy when cases of ebola weren't popping up in Europe/the Americas like that?
-is it not valid to ask whats going on in Africa considering the amount of Chinese and European) ppl there due to the recolonization of Africa but in a more positive way? how many sub Saharan africans (meaning non arab/white/Asians within Africa) have or had covid19?
-time from contracting to death? and contracting it to recovery?
-can't the u.s. follow south korea's lead??
-did this lady get on the train???? literally all but one trainlines (the G train) in nyc go through manhattan. smhhhh.

I have more questions but yeah those need to get answered by government officials within the u.s. IMHO. talk to the ppl. stop with the half truths and the vagueness and the stuff that doesn't make sense.

also, appointing pence to that position and then having ppl that clearly know a lot more, that are in the medical field, have to go through him??? smhhhhhh.

0863F6FA-FFBD-4887-B435-B83E2FC76514.gif

So this is no longer a drill? Be safe yall.

Folks working in service, keep the hand sanitizer on deck. On your person and in your car.

Someone make a gif of the Corona virus being Denzel in training day saying ZIKA ain't got **** on me.
zika only affected women, pregnant women.

and Rio still went ahead and hosted the 2016 summer olympics. i was there with no worries too
zika was not as much of a pandemic as this

i wonder why they say NY state knowing this lady was in manhattan…?
like I feel like the info is misleading on purpose. there seems to be/feels like there is little to no transparency within the u.s. about whats actually going on. a lot of weirdo info IMO...like don't go out and buy masks or hand sanitizer.

but if its good enough for medical workers it should be good enough for the rest of us...and if south korea is handing out masks so that ppl can protect themselves why is it good enough for them but not for us..???????

if we shouldn't cop masks then why did the cdc post a whole chart of how to cut your beard/mustache so that the masks fit properly?

for the umpteenth time:

-how long does covid19 last on surfaces?
-what is the actual incubation period?
-what does recovery actually look like?
-why aren't they showing images of ppl here that have it/had it?
-why won't they address rumors one way or the other?
-why do the president's numbers and everyone else's contradict each other?
-what is the plan should this hit schools nationwide?
-why do the u.s. healthcare workers look so unprepared in those photos from (I think) Washington state? masks but no goggles, gloves but no hazmat suits, exposed skin...
-why do some scientists/medical officials seem hostile about cases not really popping up in Africa and where was that energy when cases of ebola weren't popping up in Europe/the Americas like that?
-is it not valid to ask whats going on in Africa considering the amount of Chinese and European) ppl there due to the recolonization of Africa but in a more positive way? how many sub Saharan africans (meaning non arab/white/Asians within Africa) have or had covid19?
-time from contracting to death? and contracting it to recovery?
-can't the u.s. follow south korea's lead??
-did this lady get on the train???? literally all but one trainlines (the G train) in nyc go through manhattan. smhhhh.

I have more questions but yeah those need to get answered by government officials within the u.s. IMHO. talk to the ppl. stop with the half truths and the vagueness and the stuff that doesn't make sense.

also, appointing pence to that position and then having ppl that clearly know a lot more, that are in the medical field, have to go through him??? smhhhhhh.

Most of your questions are searchable.

The Iranian lady did NOT take public transportation. She is in the medical field so "knew how to self isolate."

Look at SKorea & the Diamond Princess Cruise Ship...if you test, you'll see how far & fast this spreads.

#Don't test, Don't tell....This is an Election Year...Trump's Markets must be protected.

COVID19 hits majority of people from a minor Cold to a strong Flu.

*Mike Bloomberg spent around $300Million on his campaign...he himself can buy all the testing kits and begin testing Americans ...I wonder what the results would be?

Not for nothing, I highly doubt she took all the necessary steps to avoid contamination until the first symptoms manifested.

From the airport, to the plane to the restroom, to the airport to the house and then her daily routine.

Ok, she didn't take public transport, but the fact that shes going about her business on one of the busiest cities in the world??? Yeah ... I dont by it.

There has to be hundreds if not thousands of infected people in NYC.

So this is no longer a drill? Be safe yall.

Folks working in service, keep the hand sanitizer on deck. On your person and in your car.

Someone make a gif of the Corona virus being Denzel in training day saying ZIKA ain't got **** on me.

Washing your hands is always more effective than hand sanitiser. That should only be done when washing your hands isn't an option.

184 PEOPLE BEING MONITORED BY PUBLIC HEALTH EXPERTS: DESANTIS

23 PEOPLE IN FLORIDA TESTED FOR CORONAVIRUS, SAYS GOV. DESANTIS

Most of your questions are searchable.

The Iranian lady did NOT take public transportation. She is in the medical field so "knew how to self isolate."

Look at SKorea & the Diamond Princess Cruise Ship...if you test, you'll see how far & fast this spreads.

#Don't test, Don't tell....This is an Election Year...Trump's Markets must be protected.

COVID19 hits majority of people from a minor Cold to a strong Flu.

*Mike Bloomberg spent around $300Million on his campaign...he himself can buy all the testing kits and begin testing Americans ...I wonder what the results would be?

I think what he means is why are those things not being answered by public officials. Like why do you have to do a search on your own to find answers?
Like if you tell people to stay calm and give them the reasoning for it that’s better than just Cuomo coming out and saying “risk is low remain calm”

Looks like the most recent cases of spread to new countries are due to Italians and Iranians. Not hearing much about new cases that are recent travelers from Wuhan. Meaning the travel ban to China may have helped but right now people are traveling freely from Italy.

Not for nothing, I highly doubt she took all the necessary steps to avoid contamination until the first symptoms manifested.

From the airport, to the plane to the restroom, to the airport to the house and then her daily routine.

Ok, she didn't take public transport, but the fact that shes going about her business on one of the busiest cities in the world??? Yeah ... I dont by it.

There has to be hundreds if not thousands of infected people in NYC.

Yeah I refuse to buy this bull**** of these people like, “I didn’t go anywhere! I didn’t come in contact with anyone!” Nah trick, you’re trying to protect somebody because you’re a ****ing idiot.

It seems China is already at tipping point in terms of new cases. Sucks for other countries that just start getting this infection. It would be interesting to see in the next 2 months.

FAUCI : UNITED STATES MAY HAVE TO CONSIDER SOCIAL “MITIGATION,” ACTS LIKE TEMPORARILY CLOSING SCHOOLS AND EVENTS WITH LARGE CROWDS IN CONFINED SPACES. “WE'RE NOT READY FOR IT RIGHT NOW, BUT WE NEED TO BE AT LEAST THINKING ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY.”

FAUCI TO NBC NEWS : WE'RE DEALING WITH CLEARLY AN EMERGING INFECTIOUS DISEASE THAT HAS “NOW REACHED OUTBREAK PROPORTIONS AND LIKELY PANDEMIC PROPORTIONS.”

FAUCI : UNITED STATES MAY HAVE TO CONSIDER SOCIAL “MITIGATION,” ACTS LIKE TEMPORARILY CLOSING SCHOOLS AND EVENTS WITH LARGE CROWDS IN CONFINED SPACES. “WE'RE NOT READY FOR IT RIGHT NOW, BUT WE NEED TO BE AT LEAST THINKING ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY.”

FAUCI TO NBC NEWS : WE'RE DEALING WITH CLEARLY AN EMERGING INFECTIOUS DISEASE THAT HAS “NOW REACHED OUTBREAK PROPORTIONS AND LIKELY PANDEMIC PROPORTIONS.”
Let’s wait until it’s a lot worse!

Back
Top Bottom