Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Like Rao's in Harlem. Before corona, you couldn't get food from there unless you owned a table or someone that owned a table took you. And that's how it's been 40 yrs. People have lived in NY their whole lives and never been able to eat at that exclusive place that has been written about and awarded for yrs.

Corona hurt business and the first time ever, they open up for curbside. Had a new menu and everything. Can't afford to be exclusive or snobs anymore.

Corona changing the game.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is conflating the results of two different types of coronavirus tests, distorting several important metrics and providing the country with an inaccurate picture of the state of the pandemic. We’ve learned that the CDC is making, at best, a debilitating mistake: combining test results that diagnose current coronavirus infections with test results that measure whether someone has ever had the virus. The upshot is that the government’s disease-fighting agency is overstating the country’s ability to test people who are sick with COVID-19. The agency confirmed to The Atlantic on Wednesday that it is mixing the results of viral and antibody tests, even though the two tests reveal different information and are used for different reasons.

This is not merely a technical error. States have set quantitative guidelines for reopening their economies based on these flawed data points.

Several states—including Pennsylvania, the site of one of the country’s largest outbreaks, as well as Texas, Georgia, and Vermont—are blending the data in the same way. Virginia likewise mixed viral and antibody test results until last week, but it reversed course and the governor apologized for the practice after it was covered by the Richmond Times-Dispatch and The Atlantic. Maine similarly separated its data on Wednesday; Vermont authorities claimed they didn’t even know they were doing this.

The widespread use of the practice means that it remains difficult to know exactly how much the country’s ability to test people who are actively sick with COVID-19 has improved.

Like Rao's in Harlem. Before corona, you couldn't get food from there unless you owned a table or someone that owned a table took you. And that's how it's been 40 yrs. People have lived in NY their whole lives and never been able to eat at that exclusive place that has been written about and awarded for yrs.

Corona hurt business and the first time ever, they open up for curbside. Had a new menu and everything. Can't afford to be exclusive or snobs anymore.

Corona changing the game.

the coronavirus is the great equalizer

businesses have to give in if they want to survive
there is no more exclusivity at least for the foreseeable future especially within the food business
they need every dollar they can get

most businesses don't have the luxury to pick and choose and some but not all wealthy people try to get away from problems like kelly ripa

this woman should be fired on principal for trying to parade like her audience
thats one of my problems with wealthy people and politicians

there all full of crap
every single one of them or atleast 99.7% of them

Last edited:
It's like an episode of are you smarter than a fifth grader.

and our president would lose :smh:

I refuse to say guy is stupid...he´s not.

he definitely has some kind of uncanny social intelligence, some cockroachian sixth sense.

I mean...he is President of the United States of America. Air Force One and everything. President.

(see, that´s how you know his base isn´t creative...they would have appropriated all white Forces, but I digress.)

...yeah tho, thing he is an absolute vortex of selfishness and lack of curiosity. the literal worst kind of person.

from birth he could have been ANYTHING HE WANTED IN THIS WORLD and chose to be...that. sad.

still, fact is entire college courses will be devoted to the study of this man, and I will honestly take one.

I'm probably one of millions who are freaking out about this. I also have a lot of people on my social media who are "woke," and are against all the shut downs, SIP, etc. I decided to watch all 21:00 of this, because, well....I have time :lol:. I saw this from someone who believes that everyone is freaking out. I am not sure what to believe because I see and read stuff from this point of view and then I see something with the complete opposite. Very difficult to find a balance, which makes staying level headed difficult. Interesting to see what you guys think about this. Disclaimer: I don't know if I agree or not with this guy but he makes good points...I guess??

I paused at 2.22 and googled him.

I found another video of him comparing Covid19 to the flu in April. Then I looked at the channel itself Detox Life and I'm not impressed. In fact, I'm going to not give this Don't Thread On Me lapel pin wearing person any more time. If I had to offer some perspective on the 2 minutes I watched and my 45 second google research, I would offer this: Please don't rely on the peddlers of alternative medicine in global health crisis.

I refuse to say guy is stupid...he´s not.

he definitely has some kind of uncanny social intelligence, some cockroachian sixth sense.

I mean...he is President of the United States of America. Air Force One and everything. President.

(see, that´s how you know his base isn´t creative...they would have appropriated all white Forces, but I digress.)

...yeah tho, thing he is an absolute vortex of selfishness and lack of curiosity. the literal worst kind of person.

from birth he could have been ANYTHING HE WANTED IN THIS WORLD and chose to be...that. sad.

still, fact is entire college courses will be devoted to the study of this man, and I will honestly take one.

agreed. he's a village idiot, but he's not stupid. seems almost instinctual/animalistic after a lifetime of screwing people over

recall that snake poem he recited a while back? that was pure projection

i find this strange
we have 2 people running for the white house that are 70 plus years old but when to comes to the general public the common man is not important enough to count ?
unless im wrong since there is a paywall to read the article
if i'm incorrect please someone correct me and people on here question me why i don't vote
it's all an unfunny joke

i find this strange
we have 2 people running for the white house that are 70 plus years old but when to comes to the general public the common man is not important enough to count ?
unless im wrong since there is a paywall to read the article
if i'm incorrect please someone correct me and people on here question me why i don't vote
it's all an unfunny joke
They're rich white people old tho. It's different. They're not old, they're seasoned. Poor people old..is old old.

If anyone in the US is looking for masks, Boxed.com is fully stocked right now:

Edit: They have plenty of hand sanitizer, too.

bfjl5yml16051.jpg

Black Knight: Black Knight: 4.75 Million Homeowners Now in COVID-19-Related Forbearance Plans; Nearly Half Made April Mortgage Payments

Back
Top Bottom