Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't get why they didn't elect to have baseball in a single bubble like the nba and mls chose to do. Teams traveling state to state when the majority of the country are seeing increasing cases....it just doesn't seem right at all.

shoulda done individual team bubbles.. and then control the travel from state to state for games

same thing with NFL.. NFL theoretical could/should be easier in that you have days before games to clear everyone involved prior to games

but you only burden an individual team/city/state/whatever with max 2 teams for a few days while you clear everyone

I don't get why they didn't elect to have baseball in a single bubble like the nba and mls chose to do. Teams traveling state to state when the majority of the country are seeing increasing cases....it just doesn't seem right at all.
baseball (and football) rosters are pretty large. i assume that may play a part. not many places would be able to accomodate them or have the fields to play on

I Been Pondering This Too But It Likely Comes Down To Cost Associated And Personnel Involved

It’s Easier To House 16-20 Teams With 12 Players, Staff, And Trainers

Than 30+ Teams 25+ Players, Staff, And Personnel.

I honestly haven’t taken the subway since February but this is interesting stuff
I was watching a show last night and there's a scene in the NYC subway and I almost had a panic attack.

Good to know it's a little cleaner and less crowded than it used to be.

Back
Top Bottom