Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
CooperativeDependableIcelandicsheepdog-size_restricted.gif

Think about it the reason we got this money is the coronavirus the reason people died was from the coronavirus hence blood money
That's a stretch but ok. Pandemic unemployment and all the SBA loans are blood money too then I guess. Did you reject your blood money or spend it willingly?

That's a stretch but ok. Pandemic unemployment and all the SBA loans are blood money too then I guess. Did you reject your blood money or spend it willingly?

if you must know I gave $1000.00 of it to my son who moved out his mothers house Back in late April and I kept $200.00

what did you do with your $1200.00 buy more Jordan’s ?
All of it’s blood money the loans all of it
These people didn’t have to die for loan payments

China kept this from the world and we got $1200.00 in Return
you happy

Hindsight is definitely 20/20, but you can’t help but think back to the start of pandemic and wonder how life would be different if the country did an actual complete shutdown for 4-6 weeks. I’ve got to imagine it would’ve been a hell of a lot cheaper in the long run and would’ve saved wayyyy more lives. Instead of just ripping the bandaid off we decided to slowly rip it off little by little.

if you must know I gave $1000.00 of it to my son who moved out his mothers house Back in late April and I kept $200.00

what did you do with your $1200.00 buy more Jordan’s ?
All of it’s blood money the loans all of it
These people didn’t have to die for loan payments

China kept this from the world and we got $1200.00 in Return
you happy
I transferred mine to my savings acct. I don't think happy is the right word, but its a good thing people were given some assistance during this pandemic even though I feel it should have been more.

I transferred mine to my savings acct. I don't think happy is the right word, but its a good thing people were given some assistance during this pandemic even though I feel it should have been more.

I do agree with you there but if this never happened none of us would ever get $1200 But unfortunately It did
and I not saying the public US should not get anything as people in help in this troubling time

But nothing in life is free and neither is this $1200.00
as I said before and ill Repeat it again
people gave their last breath for any of this money

this Country is not so giving that they would just give us $1200 for no reason

I think this was the first weekend where I felt the mental challenges dealing with this pandemic. I know it's hitting my wife hard.

Caught myself thinking my wife and I could go take a trip, due to seeing some friends travel to Vegas and Portland this weekend. Smh.

Hindsight is definitely 20/20, but you can’t help but think back to the start of pandemic and wonder how life would be different if the country did an actual complete shutdown for 4-6 weeks. I’ve got to imagine it would’ve been a hell of a lot cheaper in the long run and would’ve saved wayyyy more lives. Instead of just ripping the bandaid off we decided to slowly rip it off little by little.

I'll play devil's advocate and say we would have just pushed the curve back 4-6 weeks. IMO, the ideal strategy would have been for world leaders to start being brutally honest with citizens about the seriousness of the problem that was inevitably headed our way and that we needed to prepare by wearing masks and social distancing if we wanted to avoid lockdowns that would be imposed if we were unable to curb widespread infection. Instead, our leaders chose to deny there was a problem and pretend everything was under control, which was was obviously not true. We can blame China for concealing the virus and allowing the disease to spread initially. We can blame WHO for denying the existence of human to human transmission, downplaying the risk of international travel, and failing to announce the pandemic. We can blame the Trump administration for more things than I can list. We can blame state and local governments for failing to enact stay at home measures or mandate mask wearing. None of that changes the fact that the majority of citizens failed (and in many places are still failing) to open their eyes and recognize there was a problem (that most of us here have recognized and discussed since January) and change their behaviors without needing someone to force it upon them.

I think this was the first weekend where I felt the mental challenges dealing with this pandemic. I know it's hitting my wife hard.

Caught myself thinking my wife and I could go take a trip, due to seeing some friends travel to Vegas and Portland this weekend. Smh.

be safe whatever you do

I'll play devil's advocate and say we would have just pushed the curve back 4-6 weeks. IMO, the ideal strategy would have been for world leaders to start being brutally honest with citizens about the seriousness of the problem that was inevitably headed our way and that we needed to prepare by wearing masks and social distancing if we wanted to avoid lockdowns that would be imposed if we were unable to curb widespread infection. Instead, our leaders chose to deny there was a problem and pretend everything was under control, which was was obviously not true. We can blame China for concealing the virus and allowing the disease to spread initially. We can blame WHO for denying the existence of human to human transmission, downplaying the risk of international travel, and failing to announce the pandemic. We can blame the Trump administration for more things than I can list. We can blame state and local governments for failing to enact stay at home measures or mandate mask wearing. None of that changes the fact that the majority of citizens failed (and in many places are still failing) to open their eyes and recognize there was a problem (that most of us here have recognized and discussed since January) and change their behaviors without needing someone to force it upon them.

very well said Blake

too bad early in the year the people in power of this nation hell the world didn’t listen to someone like you a person with common sense and Decency

I do agree with you there but if this never happened none of us would ever get $1200 But unfortunately It did
and I not saying the public US should not get anything as people in help in this troubling time

But nothing in life is free and neither is this $1200.00
as I said before and ill Repeat it again
people gave their last breath for any of this money

this Country is not so giving that they would just give us $1200 for no reason
There's plenty of legitimate blood money the US can pay its citizens for the atrocities THEY committed themselves. If you believe the CCP is responsible for COVID-19 you can't label the money the US gave its citizens to assist during this pandemic 'blood money'.

There's plenty of legitimate blood money the US can pay its citizens for the atrocities THEY committed themselves. If you believe the CCP is responsible for COVID-19 you can't label the money the US gave its citizens to assist during this pandemic 'blood money'.

so what do we call it CCP yuan ?
there are too many Countries organizations Administrations to blame but I mostly blame the CCP

how about CCP US dollars

Back
Top Bottom