Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
euuf4iahk1o51.jpg

Last edited:

“I'm angry at the fact that we still don't have any sort of concrete plan to get the country back to 'normal,' whatever that is," Brown said. "There is still no way that we can go back to the life that I had prior to March 30."

This comes from a man who lost him mother to the coronavirus

“I'm angry at the fact that we still don't have any sort of concrete plan to get the country back to 'normal,' whatever that is," Brown said. "There is still no way that we can go back to the life that I had prior to March 30."

This comes from a man who lost him mother to the coronavirus
On Saturday, Birx's prediction came true, as the number of lives lost to Covid-19 in the U.S. topped 200,000.

Yeah, the province of Victoria where Melbourne is literally has the strictest lockdown measures still in place. Can only go outside for 2 hours a a day to exercise or get groceries, and only go within a 5km radius of your home. Protests and such are starting to pick up, with police using force on crowds, arresting “dissidents” etc.

I go there every year in January for work, and my company is still having me plan for the trip again in a few months. We’re expected to fly in 2 weeks earlier to quarantine in a hotel and miss Christmas before being allowed out to work. I’m not happy.

Yeah, the province of Victoria where Melbourne is literally has the strictest lockdown measures still in place. Can only go outside for 2 hours a a day to exercise or get groceries, and only go within a 5km radius of your home. Protests and such are starting to pick up, with police using force on crowds, arresting “dissidents” etc.

I go there every year in January for work, and my company is still having me plan for the trip again in a few months. We’re expected to fly in 2 weeks earlier to quarantine in a hotel and miss Christmas before being allowed out to work. I’m not happy.

Excellent point - I originally assumed he was talking about a personal trip not a professional one so he might still be able to go if it is for work. Has your company gotten started on all the paperwork with the Australian government? How many of you are there going?

Wow had no idea Australia is on the strict of a lockdown still. The numbers were insane, was reading how usually there are > 200k reported flu cases yearly to only 21k this season.

I'm only following stuff in Australia loosely but from what I know, they were doing well with covid, and then there were spikes after relaxing a bit...

I was aware that they had become strict again but wasn't aware it was THAT strict.

Excellent point - I originally assumed he was talking about a personal trip not a professional one so he might still be able to go if it is for work. Has your company gotten started on all the paperwork with the Australian government? How many of you are there going?

We're still in a wait and see approach right now. Australia's government is still accepting business visa applications but has said they will not even begin to look at or process them until the international travel ban is lifted. We'd have around 20-25 people going over there, but between confirming who it's going to be and booking flights...it's gonna be a s*** show.

Back
Top Bottom