Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was good with him until he recently decided he didn't need to follow his own advice regarding avoiding gatherings with people outside of your own household. I know there are many others who think he's overreaching by telling them they can't get back to their normal lives, especially keeping places like Disneyland closed.
I saw that he owned up to that mistake. But still, a terrible mistake on his end.

I get people's complaints about Disneyland, but can't justify it. We're in a pandemic and having that theme park open would only hurt even more.

+ he has a winery that stayed open during the early stages of the pandemic while forcing other businesses to close.. etc.

Before pandemic, some of his decisions were just head scratching. But I have to give him credit on his "effort" to contain pandemic. Yes he screwed up big time by attending that bday party. Now, it is even harder for Californian to listen.

1605651060213.png

My gym on Staten Island aka the highest infection rate in NYC had 2 guys today with no masks on. One dude had it around his neck but the other one just completely had it tucked away. Nobody said anything but dudes were fuming understandably. Gym employees are p*ssy so they don't call people out for it but they better get a handle on it because it's only a matter of time before someone gets called out and a brawl breaks out.

oh yeah, and one of the dudes with the mask on his neck had a Trump 2020 mask so yeah
Always the low T guys. Always

Reminded in TAN that cigarettes and alcohol cause more daily deaths than COVID.

In other words, it isn't a big deal guys. Smh.

He basically feels like the rules are for everyone but him right?

so he’s like Democrat trump?
Doesn’t that follow many other politicians? Pelosi wanted to do a big dinner a few weeks back. Newsom wanted to attend an event. Pelosi getting her hair done. Wasn’t there a Wisconsin official who flew his family to Florida as this all went down? MI governor wanted her boat taken out of inventory (but she closed boat shops) and then claimed she was special. New Mexico governor gets a jewelry shop to open and provide curbside, where everything was supposed to be 100% closed.
Each side is not so different. But folks here don’t want to hear that.

Rule for thee. But not for me has been theheavy mantra. And the list of abusers growing.

and dare we talk about cuomos brother?

Doesn’t that follow many other politicians? Pelosi wanted to do a big dinner a few weeks back. Newsom wanted to attend an event. Pelosi getting her hair done. Wasn’t there a Wisconsin official who flew his family to Florida as this all went down? MI governor wanted her boat taken out of inventory (but she closed boat shops) and then claimed she was special. New Mexico governor gets a jewelry shop to open and provide curbside, where everything was supposed to be 100% closed.
Each side is not so different. But folks here don’t want to hear that.
Dude what a stupid conclusion to fall on. Couple instances and all of a sudden they don’t care vs daily not wanting to follow rules or pass legislation? One side still says this is fake and doesn’t want to send you money because poor people will be lazy. One side is the reason we’re in this deep to begin with.

not even up for debate so save the reply. Just a stupid *** comment

I'd much rather have a politician who is pro-mask and pro-science, even if it means they occasionally get a haircut without a mask on, instead of a politician who is every day telling us that this virus is overblown and that we should resist any public health mandates.

I'm fine with calling people out, but I'm not fine with trying to draw an equivalence been Pelosi's haircut and the stuff Trump, Rand Paul, and 90% of the GOP have been doing. A single instance of a maskless haircut is 100x less risk than holding a party in the White House with 50 guests.

Today's numbers. Maybe the daily cases is starting to grow a little more slowly. Still, they're going to reach 4x the trough in September. If deaths follow that trend, we'd near 3000 deaths per day in December. But if we give the benefit of the doubt that ~25% of that growth is due to increased testing, then maybe we'll peak at 1500-2000 deaths per day instead.

something that I read that keeps informing every opinion I have of this: even a 1 percent death rate is BAD.

like, even pretend the only two outcomes with this thing are ¨die¨ and ¨live¨...**** all the other side effects.

you get sick for 2 or 3 weeks, roll a 20-sided die, and probably live. probably. cool, that´s how COVID works now.

imagine if, over the next 6 months, one out of every one hundred medical professionals in the US...DIED??

how many hospitals just got short staffed, how many other nurses noped right tf up out of there afterward?

hell, how many years of study and knowledge is that?

oh, or how about one whole *** percent of teachers? these are not generally young, wealthy people.

just gonna find new, qualified, and highly motivated teachers at all levels of schooling, huh?

what about losing thousands and thousands of firefighters, truck drivers, electricians, just up and croak?

...this is in any way compatible with a functional, thriving society?

mfs gotta stop fooling themselves.

When we went to war in Iraq and Afghanistan to hunt down terrorists, it wasn't to avoid the deaths of 1% of Americans. It was to avoid the death of any 1 American.

The analogy is more complicated with public health but normally we draw a line for any preventable death, within reason.

Mortality should not even be the statistic people worry about. If that’s the case, car crashes aren’t bad, gun shots aren’t bad, kicks to the balls aren’t bad, etc

oh for sure, but even looking at it from that cockeyed POV it makes NO SENSE to get upset about restrictions.

people don´t think all that brain damage and blood clots and ******** could happen to them, but they´re wrong.

**** around and ruin your whole *** life because you wanted to hang out at Friday´s so bad.

pretty much back where we started in march
nobody really enforcing the mask rule, but at least all stores i go will require you to wear a mask
can't imagine cities going back to lockdown mode again

To be fair, it shouldn't be surprising people don't follow simple rules to avoid getting sick. The irony of saying "mOrE pEOplE dIe fRoM ciGaRetTeS" is hilarious. You're literally admitting that Americans are so dumb that they will continue smoking cigarettes knowing they will likely get sick and die from it but they'd rather die from it because they CHOSE to.

20 million people get infected with an STD every year. That's not because condoms don't work like people say masks don't work. It's because people would rather ignore simple **** that'll prevent STD because it's what they CHOSE to.

Life, liberty, and the pursuit of stupidity .

Back
Top Bottom