Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's everywhere.
Poor effing kids that have to cover their faces have such a rough life...

Wife and i are fortunate that we are able to send my son to private school. It was a total group effort by the school staff and parents to make this recent school year work. School took extra precautions by having kids stay home for a week after a long school break. Only staff is allowed on school premises during school hours. Parents even got their kids tested after they went on a trip to make sure it was safe for their child to go back to school. Biggest props go to the kids tho. They handled everything very well and no complaints whatsoever about wearing masks, etc…

All that hard work resulted in 0 kids and staff getting Covid. I was really impressed and i felt comfortable sending my son back for the last 2 months of the school year. I wonder how this upcoming school year will be.

Here's a good (information, not news) thread regarding the potential of waning vaccine induced immunity in Israel. Guess Pfizer might have been right about boosters after all.

Here's a good (information, not news) thread regarding the potential of waning vaccine induced immunity in Israel. Guess Pfizer might have been right about boosters after all.

I could see that but a booster to go from 80% protection back to 95% is great but the real answer is to forcibly inoculate the 0% protected anti-vaxxers and get them to even just 75% with a single shot.

I could see that but a booster to go from 80% protection back to 95% is great but the real answer is to forcibly inoculate the 0% protected anti-vaxxers and get them to even just 75% with a single shot.
200.gif

Make them squeal!

My family and I are ready for the booster. Bring it on!

My kiddo has no issue wearing mask to school, if required. F* those parents.

My wife and I were talking openly doubting whether our kids' school would require masks for the upcoming schoolyear and my daughter asked if she could wear her (KF94) mask anyway. Not gonna lie, it was a proud moment for me.

what's your current workplace environment like? are ya wearing masks? all day? only when close to others?

going start a new job and probably have my own working space/room. will probably have one on me at all times and put it on when there are folks around.

what's your current workplace environment like? are ya wearing masks? all day? only when close to others?

going start a new job and probably have my own working space/room. will probably have one on me at all times and put it on when there are folks around.

I have my own office (door open) but shared spaces like bathrooms, kitchen, copy/supply room and a bit of walking around to coordinate with co-workers. I'm 100% masked (KF94) except when eating or drinking since we don't require fully vaccinated employees to mask and NOBODY except me wears one.

Also these antivax clowns probably got shots as babies and if they didn't please give them some smallpox, measles, whooping cough, and polio to enjoy.

NFL players won't take a knee for racial justice but they're ready to risk their lives and livelihoods to stand against a vaccine.

****ing selfish cowards
I’m still trying to understand some of these professional players’ reasons to not get vaccinated.

I work in healthcare workplace. I'm fortunate enough to have my own office space at separate building. As long as we stay inside the office, we don't need to wear mask. We just received memo that cloth mask is no longer permitted. We suppose to wear procedural mask provided by the hospital. What shocks me is it's just the regular blue procedural mask. I'm just gonna wear my KF94 mask inside.

In all seriousness, if you have enough brain capacity to know to wipe front to back then not wanting the vaccine is just being stupid, ignorant, and stubborn on purpose. It's such a dumb issue that they're fighting so hard for and willing to risk their health.

Back
Top Bottom