Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is setting precedent I dont think you really want.

Yall can not be serious.
There is precedent for something like this

A lot of employers have yearly health checks for their employees that are tied to enhanced healthcare benefits

A lot of Dental plans have tiers of coverage for getting two visits/cleanings a year

A lot of health insurance plans charge smokers more. If you buy one on the exchange you definitely pay more if you are a smoker

Last edited:
I see where Koopa is coming from.

The reality of this is, the system has always been corrupt, and even if vaccinating everyone is the right thing to do, if they have to force it the way they are heading towards, it opens the doors for a lot more potentially. Doesn’t mean it would happen.

The real problem is that the system has been able to act the way it has for years while allowing propaganda such as Fox News continue to exist for the sake of profit and donations. The real issue is that lobbyists still exist in Government who put profits over people.

The fact for profit news exists is sort of insane. They certainly have the incentive to bend truth if it helps profits. I’d go as far to say the media is complicit for Trump, they don’t give him the attention, he doesn’t become President.

But what do I know .

It’s a broken system. Mine doesn’t show up but it shows up in my Kaiser record and iPhone health app. It only works for people that got it from a state cite (no drug store, etc)

that is not true for everyone.

I walked my nephew through this earlier because he has Kaiser.

He got vaccinated at Walgreens. It shows up on the state site and on his Kaiser app.

He said he went to Walgreens told them he didn’t have insurance, they gave him the shot… months later it looks like the state passed the info along to Kaiser as it appears on his vaccination record there.

6FE26FA4-CCE3-4F44-921E-C55934EDCCFD.jpeg

Hmm…they’re ok with the government giving them the FREEDOM to not wear a mask…but if you’re a pregnant woman, it’s a bit different.

Last edited:
90% of our COVID+ patients at my hospital are of delta variant. Much more staff calling out w/ COVID related. Big backlash from the staff (who haven't been vaxed) at hospital trying to implement/encourage getting vaccinated. We're unionized, so not much hospital can do to force vaccination, but I think they're leaning toward weekly testing to annoy them so much to get the vax

90% of our COVID+ patients at my hospital are of delta variant. Much more staff calling out w/ COVID related. Big backlash from the staff (who haven't been vaxed) at hospital trying to implement/encourage getting vaccinated. We're unionized, so not much hospital can do to force vaccination, but I think they're leaning toward weekly testing to annoy them so much to get the vax
This is what my hospital is doing. They have to wear goggles at all times at work (even in break rooms) and have to go get tested every week.

Healthcare workers who abandon the data and evidence-based practice in favor of their deeply-held beliefs don't belong in healthcare.

This is what my hospital is doing. They have to wear goggles at all times at work (even in break rooms) and have to go get tested every week.

Healthcare workers who abandon the data and evidence-based practice in favor of their deeply-held beliefs don't belong in healthcare.
That's gotta be the only field you can do that in, there should be repercussions. Like i can't be in IT just be like "Nah I don't believe in cyber security, no antivirus and encryption on my computer please". I'd be walked out.

Does your hospital have the test instrument to confirm it's Delta? Or are they assuming it's Delta since that's what've been spreading out? My local hospital does not have the instrument to tell if it's delta or not. They are only reporting that our daily Covid cases are going up.

I work at a Costco in Illinois and was just told that masks are mandatory again starting tomorrow, whether or not we're vaccinated.
Seems like a lot of stores have gone this route in illinois for their workers but not yet for customers.

I personally am not with this at all. I'll be the selfish ******* this year. I already took my vaccine. If the rest of these fine folks dont want to, that's on them. But **** these masks.

I’m sure 75% is just media being media.

look at where the virus is raging. It’s all the usual suspects.

Back
Top Bottom