Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
we are working on trying to figure that out now. We haven't been in contact with her for a bout 2 years. My wife's uncle just informed us she hasn't been vaccinated. hopefully my wife can go see her and have some sort of closure. So sorry for your loss my man.

Thank you. I hope things work out for you guys.

Well NT bruhs, I made the choice for myself that I’m putting my faith into the vaccine fully, my pregnant girlfriend has been wanting to get it for awhile and I was hesitant and afraid of what it might to do the baby, she has an appt today and I told her “if you want to get it today, go ahead, I just ask that you ask for the doctor to say why they are recommending it and why they believe it’s safe, and if you could relay that info to me.”

Wish us luck .
My wife got vaccinated around May/June after her doctor recommended it. She ended up catching the rona at the end of summer and I’m convinced that she would’ve been in the hospital but for the shot. All unvaccinated ppl i know that got it around that time ended up with pneumonia and had to check themselves in. Covid has run rampant in South Fl (no surprise). My wife’s symptoms were mild, like a cold and she lost smell/taste for a week. Consistent with all the vaccinated ppl that I know that got it.

She’s due to give birth any day now and the baby’s been healthy, no signs of it being affected at all. They’re hoping she can pass the antibodies on.

My wife showed me this petition that another parent forwarded to her:

Look at the comments section. We are so doomed. Imagine being a parent who isn’t in favor of having Vaccinated teachers.

This reminds of this:

Somehow all of the other mandated vaccines are ok.

Last edited:
Well NT bruhs, I made the choice for myself that I’m putting my faith into the vaccine fully, my pregnant girlfriend has been wanting to get it for awhile and I was hesitant and afraid of what it might to do the baby, she has an appt today and I told her “if you want to get it today, go ahead, I just ask that you ask for the doctor to say why they are recommending it and why they believe it’s safe, and if you could relay that info to me.”

Wish us luck .
How far along is she? Blessings to you, your girlfriend, and the baby. Every indication that I've seen from any study regarding COVID vaccines for pregnant women is that you're making the right decision.

My wife got vaccinated around May/June after her doctor recommended it. She ended up catching the rona at the end of summer and I’m convinced that she would’ve been in the hospital but for the shot. All unvaccinated ppl i know that got it around that time ended up with pneumonia and had to check themselves in. Covid has run rampant in South Fl (no surprise). My wife’s symptoms were mild, like a cold and she lost smell/taste for a week. Consistent with all the vaccinated ppl that I know that got it.

She’s due to give birth any day now and the baby’s been healthy, no signs of it being affected at all. They’re hoping she can pass the antibodies on.

Appreciate you sharing. I know my girlfriend is going to feel a lot better after being vaccinated as she is a very anxious person.

How far along is she? Blessings to you, your girlfriend, and the baby. Every indication that I've seen from any study regarding COVID vaccines for pregnant women is that you're making the right decision.
37 weeks , so cutting it close lol. I figured this way too that hopefully anti-bodies can pass down to the baby.

37 weeks , so cutting it close lol. I figured this way too that hopefully anti-bodies can pass down to the baby.

Cutting it close, but definitely not too late.

My wife showed me this petition that another parent forwarded to her:

Look at the comments section. We are so doomed. Imagine being a parent who isn’t in favor of having Vaccinated teachers.

This reminds of this:

Somehow all of the other mandated vaccines are ok.
These folks using the term “medical segregation” really pisses me off. NOW they care about segregation. FOH.

I‘m having a panic attack about sending my kid to school next week. These lunatics are going to be sending their sick kids in without any issue. And the icing on top will be when they refuse to give consent to have them tested.

It’s a **** show. My daughter is 2 so I’m hoping this is all done with by the time she starts school. Because some negligent *** parents who see school as nothing but glorified 8-3 babysitting are going to make me choose violence as an answer if they knowingly send their sick kids to school.

My son graduated high school last year so thankfully he didn’t have to deal with all that bs and foolishness. Sucks he didn’t have a normal graduation and the usual senior year festivities. But he also didn’t have to deal with people coming to school sick and just being difficult and stubborn about covid either.

One of you parents please go up to a group of the anti-mandate parents and stone cold stunner all of them.
Live look at toooldforthis toooldforthis at the next PTA meeting about the vaccine/mandate
1631298879098.gif

One of you parents please go up to a group of the anti-mandate parents and stone cold stunner all of them.

Live look at toooldforthis toooldforthis at the next PTA meeting about the vaccine/mandate
1631298879098.gif

We had a PTA meeting on Zoom last night (because apparently it's safe enough to pack our kids into a small classroom, but not safe enough for parents to gather in the school gym) and the chat window was about as ridiculous as you'd imagine. The principal handled it all pretty well, but she had that tone where she was sympathizing and deflecting saying all the COVID protocols were coming from the diocese and/or state and she obviously didn't want to ruffle any feathers.

It’s definitely the correct decision IMO - studies haven’t shown any problems with the baby - but if she unfortunately contracted COVID that would be a lot worse. It definitely makes sense to be vaccinated before the due date in case she has to be in hospital.

Generally speaking any private or catholic school can do as it feels. If not you can withdraw your child from school or the school can blatantly ask you to withdraw your student to leave the school and if you don’t transfer then they can expel. These parents don’t understand how private schools work. You are at will just like most jobs.

Last edited:
Hospital I’m working at is requiring employees to be vaccinated in California. Confirmed with our union it’s within employers legal rights. Can apply for medical exemption where you’re case would be reviewed with a board of MDs, and they’ll contact your PCP (with your permission). Can also apply for religious exemption which is reviewed by different board of people. If you haven’t got 1st shot by end of month, you’re put on unpaid administrative leave, future unknown

This whole discussion is fantastic if you have an hour to listen while you work, drive, etc but if you only have about 20 minutes the part about boosters starting around 43:49 (directly linked below) is the best part, IMHO. It really covers all of the important facets that should be considered and has me even more confused about whether I want/need one.

Generally speaking any private or catholic school can do as it feels. If not you can withdraw your child from school or the school can blatantly ask you to withdraw your student to leave the school and if you don’t transfer then they can expel. These parents don’t understand how private schools work. You are at will just like most jobs.

Last year, we withdrew our kids from their private school because of the loose guidelines and the diocese offered a full online option. They're back this year at the original school, but we're ready to pull them if the protocols aren't followed. A good thing is that my kids are good at keeping their masks on and hand sanitizing all the time.

Back
Top Bottom