Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

1634594730968.png

Unaware and unconcerned. I have a co-worker who is immunocompromised after a kidney transplant and I honestly don't even think he truly understands how vulnerable he is. I've tried talking him into getting a booster for a while now and he's just like, "yeah, whatever"

You have got to be kidding me!! That guy has ZERO clue just how special of a gift he was given and he's not takin this seriously at all. Such a shame! His transplant coordinator at the hospital he goes to should have told him, rather sternly, that he NEEDS the booster shot to help keep him from catching it.

You know what I've been dealing with (for others who don't know, I'm a liver transplant patient going past 18 years now) and I got the vaccines ASAP when they allowed immunocompromised people to get it earlier this year and as soon as the booster went live, I jumped at my chance and got it.

This guy, your coworker, is honestly wasting his 2nd chance at life and taking a HUMONGOUS risk. If, and it's an IF, he catches Covid, he WILL be in the hospital and it can very well kill him. Tell him that you know someone who is also a transplant patient and tell him what I said. And lastly, I'll say it, he's an embarrassment.

There is no country in the world where natural infection and natural immunity has slowed the pace of the pandemic or helped to bring it under control. Countries that have tried to rely on natural infections to slow the spread of the virus, such as Brazil and Iran, have not prevented recurrent waves of infection.

"nah, lemme just ruin my charmed-*** life real quick."
1-3 with his only win coming against Cal. Yeah, he was going to be fired after his first year anyway lol.

Four assistant coaches were fired too.

I don't understand these people.

1-3 with his only win coming against Cal. Yeah, he was going to be fired after his first year anyway lol.

Four assistant coaches were fired too.

I don't understand these people.
I think a lot of it is ego, honestly. The idea that no one can do what they do and no one can take their place.

Dawg, someone can take your place and they're DYING to do it.

How will this work? Most retirement is based on 20-40 years of work and earned hours. One simply can’t take this away, or can they? Not even bad cops lose their earned pensions
That's what I'm saying, I'm asking myself those questions too. Cops who are basically being fired for being terrible at their jobs get to retire and live happily ever after on the taxpayers dime.

Back
Top Bottom