Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
TOTAL NUMBER OF UK CORONAVIRUS-RELATED DEATHS HAS RISEN TO 144, WITH THE NEW TALLY OF CONFIRMED CASES JUMPING TO 3,229

They don't even need an excuse to do this though.

They could come out and say the "terrorist threat" is at level red or some B/S and revise the Patriot Act or create a new act to gain an increase monitoring. Sandbagging their own economic interests and creating a global recession with a man made virus to access cell phones (which was most likely happening before this) wouldn't make much sense. Would take a lot less elbow grease to access our communications.

Oh word

what level does the terrorist threat have to be at for you to be cool with this tho?

1584642211314.png

Lemme take the tin foil hat off tho for thinking this is...interesting.

like I said...pick a benefit :lol:

Shes doing her part ...

I know the picture is meant to lighten the mood, but man ... remember all them times you called those extreme horders and end of time preppers crazy .... mofos sitting back fine knowing they can withstand not going outside for a couple of years ...

NYC Mayor De Blasio says there are 3,615 positive cases of Covid-19 and 22 deaths. currently there are 980 cases in Queens, 976 in Manhattan, 1030 in Brooklyn, 436 in the Bronx, and 165 in Staten Island

Point out an accusation I made without evidence. Quote it for me.

If you knew somebody who always borrowed money from you and never paid you back would you continue to loan them money? But you're willing to disregard the history of the US and act like they're incapable of wrongdoing? I'm talking in general not directly implicating anyone

And if I called anyone stupid they absolutely deserved it.
I went back a couple of pages and I see you didn't make the original statement, but you're pretty much cosigning him man.

Started about 5 days ago feeling a little achy and sore, but nothing that made me pause. Progressed to a mild sore throat, almost like when you wake up after smoking too much. Sore throat went away for the most part, though. I had a super mild fever a few days ago, but again nothing too extreme.

The biggest symptom for me has been CRAZY fatigue. I legit have felt tired all the damn time. I haven’t had any shortness of breath, but I’ve been mad low energy. Still feel a little achy and just “off”, but it isn’t like it’s unbearable or anything.

And my sinuses are jacked from the flu and COVID swab—felt like they were scraping my brain. :sick:

41 and in good health, btw. No co-morbidities or anything like that.
I know what you mean ... I been the same way everything is super amplified during this time. Something that we most likely overlook any other time, we are paying extreme attention too.

I been feeling super off, around my chest .... imma play it out.

The more you stay away from here the better for you, fr fr.

Shes doing her part ...

I know the picture is meant to lighten the mood, but man ... remember all them times you called those extreme horders and end of time preppers crazy .... mofos sitting back fine knowing they can withstand not going outside for a couple of years ...
I used to think it was overkill until Hurricane Sandy and my crazy neighbor had his house lit up during the entire 8 days without power. Smoke billowing from the chimney while the rest of were in the dark freezing. :lol:

Oh word

what level does the terrorist threat have to be at for you to be cool with this tho?

1584642211314.png

Lemme take the tin foil hat off tho for thinking this is...interesting.

like I said...pick a benefit :lol:

It has nothing to do with being "cool with me." The point is they have done and would have to do a lot less strong arming to accomplish their misdeeds, than by tanking their own economic interests. Americans are unfortunately fearful and obedient by nature, so it takes little authority to rustle the herd.

Absolutely not! Our economy is 70% consumer spending. With store fronts being forced to close, our dollars aren’t circulating enough to prevent the whole economy from collapsing. We also still need goods that might not be locally available. Yes the virus can live on cardboard for up to 24 hours, so Lysol the ****ing box before you open it my man. We as consumers need to make sure we are stimulating our economy the best that we can in these trying times.
Man, where are guys finding lysol like that?

Back
Top Bottom