Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
And just the tiny spit droplets from talking... some visible, most are not.
So the masks people are wearing, that are said to not do anything, are helpful and everyone should wear them to protect others. Since a lot of the infected people dont have any symptoms.

This is sad and scary, but the headline that he had recently visited WDW is trash IMO. Sure, he could have caught it there, but he also visited Universal and could have caught it during travel, etc. Also, he had previous cancer, asthma, and frequent bronchitis history. That clickbait though...

So the masks people are wearing, that are said to not do anything, are helpful and everyone should wear them to protect others. Since a lot of the infected people dont have any symptoms.

No doubt we should all be wearing them, just as it is a crime to not be wearing a mask in some other countries right now. That mask shortage is real though.

If you have no symptoms, meaning you're not sneezing or coughing, how can an asymptomatic person spread the virus. Aka there are no respiratory droplets. It seems I either worded my question wrong or you didnt understand the question.

Even people who aren't sick still cough, sneeze, breathe, and spit while they talk.

If you have no symptoms, meaning you're not sneezing or coughing, how can an asymptomatic person spread the virus. Aka there are no respiratory droplets. It seems I either worded my question wrong or you didnt understand the question.
Someone can correct me if I’m wrong, but you’ll have the virus present in your saliva and mucus. So you could transfer the virus by wiping your nose and then touching something that other people are likely to touch. In addition, I think you breathe out some amount of the virus.

word? Like they swab you deep into your throat or something??

You've never been swabbed for flu or other respiratory virus? They basically stick that swab so far into your mouth and nose beyond what you'd imagine is humanly possible. That is, if they're doing it correctly. When my 5 y/o daughter recently was tested for flu, they apparently didn't get enough mucus on the swab the first time that they had to come back in and do it again. She was already shook after the first time and damn near lost her mind when the nurse said they had to do it again. BRUTAL.

OldfashionedJointCrocodile-size_restricted.gif

stimulating the economy is not going to do anything

Simulating the economy will only make the wealthy more rich

This has to be one of the most absurd claims I’ve read in awhile. We are a consumer economy that is made up mostly of service jobs. When we pump money into the economy we are keeping people employed and in turn allowing the working class to make a living. The majority of Americans live paycheck to paycheck, yet you’re suggesting we shut off the only safe pipeline (online shopping) to obtaining goods?

Since we are also a capitalistic country, of course people at the top reap the benefits.
How exactly do you propose our nation survives economically if we can’t shop at store fronts and online?

American Airlines grounding 55,000 flights in April and is parking 450 planes half of its fleet - BLOOMBERG

I've got my allergies reasonably under control and I still sneeze and blow my nose at least a couple times a day.

My allergies are KILLING me right now and I wont get my medicine till tomorrow. Ive been waking up like "damn people are gonna think im infected" :lol:

This has to be one of the most absurd claims I’ve read in awhile. We are a consumer economy that is made up mostly of service jobs. When we pump money into the economy we are keeping people employed and in turn allowing the working class to make a living. The majority of Americans live paycheck to paycheck, yet you’re suggesting we shut off the only safe pipeline (online shopping) to obtaining goods?

Since we are also a capitalistic country, of course people at the top reap the benefits.
How exactly do you propose our nation survives economically if we can’t shop at store fronts and online?

Yeah, ppl at the top are always going to reap the benefits. Keeping them from doing so requires legislation to tax them appropriately, make sure workers make a living wage, etc. But leaving those in the service industry out to dry is going to ruin lives and will eventually turn into chaos. Poverty and crime are directly linked, if you allow the number of people who are unemployed or in poverty to double **** is going to get wild real fast.

Back
Top Bottom