Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
bay will most likely shut down parks and beaches next week cause idiots keep going out on the weekend

Last edited by a moderator:
I was at Walmart this morning. I f'd up pretty damn bad. I was at the self checkout lane and the plastic bag was sticking, so out of pure habit and muscle memory, I licked my finger real quick to open the bag :emoji_tired_face: As soon as I realized what I did my brain started flashing images of my tongue disintegrating :emoji_sweat:. I got spooked. I'm paranoid as hell now. I did sanitize my hands & cart before I came in, but if there was any corona goo on anything I purchased, then I'm cooked 😟

I was at Walmart this morning. I f'd up pretty damn bad. I was at the self checkout lane and the plastic bag was sticking, so out of pure habit and muscle memory, I licked my finger real quick to open the bag :emoji_tired_face: As soon as I realized what I did my brain started flashing images of my tongue disintegrating :emoji_sweat:. I got spooked. I'm paranoid as hell now. I did sanitize my hands & cart before I came in, but if there was any corona goo on anything I purchased, then I'm cooked 😟
Rip

wear masks and gloves

6fiodj4useo41.jpg

Chile....Someone at my office was tested positive 😩🤦‍♂️

Glad I work from home...

why is my company still having US office retreats? :smh:

Luckily he has mild symptoms...

now they’re saying anyone that went to the retreat need to seek treatment and testing, if they have any symptoms.

Last edited:
How can we not slip up. when we're doing these tasks, that's been trivial all our lives?

Got rotisserie chicken from a food truck last week and while waiting from a distance, I see the cook chatting closely with someone tall enough to lean in and have his whole nose and mouth over the plexiglass divider. I should have just walked away, but I didn't. I should have trashed that chicken, but I didn't. Every delicious bite, tasted like regret and fear.

Maybe this has been asked before, but this thread grows quicker than I can keep up.

Say if I have no symptoms, and self quarantine. 14 days. 15th day I go outside and catch it, it'll pretty much defeat my quarantine?

You have no idea of if you are exposed at all.

What are you guys doing in your own personal lives?

My wife is immune compromised. She can't work (she is an RN) so hospitals are the last place she needs to be.
I'm an essential worker for the transportation system here in NYC. And I gotta pick up the slack financially.
I do my best to stay clean and stay away from people but you never really know if you contract it.
I can't afford to not work. But I work in public spaces.
I don't have money for a hotel to stay away from her.
And who knows how long this will go on for.

I'm stuck

I so want to learn. The cut isn't expensive at all. But watching how Aaron Franklin of Franklin BBQ trims the meat down is super intimidating.

Brisket is the hardest meat to learn to smoke but once you do you will feel like a legend.

If you are just starting out I would recommend pork shoulder (boston butt), ribs and then get into brisket. Along the way you can also do chicken, wings and turkey.

Is it true that they're giving out fines in California for not social distancing & not stay home?
People don’t give a **** about the police, especially in California/LA. Waiting for them to start ticketing/pulling people over and that viral video of “why you pulling me over for?” To get people mad :lol:

Drink loads of water to wash it down and your stomach acid will kill it

Chile....Someone at my office was tested positive 😩🤦‍♂️

Glad I work from home...

why is my company still having US office retreats? :smh:

Luckily he has mild symptoms...

now they’re saying anyone that went to the retreat need to seek treatment and testing, if they have any symptoms.
Didn’t you go to Italy a week before it totally collapsed?

source.gif

Back
Top Bottom