Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
China has also invested heavily in the Carribean, which is close to us obviously...

We lost a family friend in NYC on Friday to it. Of course we are worried others were infected. They can only have 9 people at the funeral home and no one can go to the cemetery. Crazy times indeed.

i'm sorry for your loss
how old was your family member ?

full

anybody read this like a Dr. Seuss book. It flows when you do that

I know yall mean well with the age questions, but damn it I'll admit I want to know the age of every person who passed partly for selfish reason. It's hard not to be in survival mode right now :frown:

i dont mean to ask that question in a disrespectful way

Man going thru another month of this is gonna be rough
I hope things get better after April 30th
But odds are probably not

this dude has the magic cocktail, media should be all over this....

Nice try, Vlad. Let Tom handle this one.

Nice try, Vlad. Let Tom handle this one.

I think he meant well with this - but really is now the time to capitalize and sell your $145 "immunity" kit? ****ing go out there and donate these kits to the poor. People living off canned food in a time where their health matters more than anything and this dude here is selling this stuff. Also, Buccaneer Tom Brady.... Will never sound right

My brothers and sisters - april 30th is probably just a way to quell the american public... that day will come and go but the virus remains.
This is going to be a rough month mentally, physically and spiritually for everyone.

lets focus on good news- lets talk about forming good daily habits. Lets talk about what we’re looking to accomplish / upgrade ourselves coming out the other side of this.

ThE situation is grim, and probably gets worse , but heres to the idea that preparedness and human resilience ramps up. im optimistic to the strength of people coming together BUT we need to facilitate the process.

We will get through this ! This is a time in history noone saw coming but we have to learn from this and take in the good with the bad . take care of your health, love your family and friends. Work and money is not everything! do in life what makes you happy without hurting others because look how fast life can flip like a coin!

My brothers and sisters - april 30th is probably just a way to quell the american public... that day will come and go but the virus remains.
This is going to be a rough month mentally, physically and spiritually for everyone.

lets focus on good news- lets talk about forming good daily habits. Lets talk about what we’re looking to accomplish / upgrade ourselves coming out the other side of this.

ThE situation is grim, and probably gets worse , but heres to the idea that preparedness and human resilience ramps up. im optimistic to the strength of people coming together BUT we need to facilitate the process.

We will get through this ! This is a time in history noone saw coming but we have to learn from this and take in the good with the bad . take care of your health, love your family and friends. Work and money is not everything! do in life what makes you happy without hurting others because look how fast life can flip like a coin!
I found ground turkey tonight for the first time in 3 weeks possibly 4

The Nordictrack I bought during the holidays is coming in handy right now lol. Been working out multiple times a day. I was looking around for some other equipment to use at home like dumbbells and they’re hard as hell to find and places that do have them are taxing. I ended up buying some stuff online from Spri almost a week ago and they still haven’t shipped. :stoneface:

just looking forward to things getting back to normal. My main job allows me to work from home. My weekend job for extra (sometimes needed..expensive as hell living out here) money is pizza delivery. Constantly exposed to sick people. no socizl distancing inside the store. the contactless delivery is a joke. Things at least seem a tad better here in Wa compared to the rest of the nation, but I just wanna be able to get out and about again, watch sports, go to concrts etc. glad I didn't drop $400 on rage against the machine tickets.

Italy had daily case numbers nearly identical to yesterday, which would make it nearly the lowest daily cases count in 14 days.

Daily deaths are still quite high in the 800 range, but they haven't reached their peak again from 4 days ago.
------
Speaking of the medicine many doctors are using to treat this, can one take their own zinc tablets or vitamins to get an immune boost?

That italian death rate is sickening . Prayers up to their healthcare workers. Straight up PTSD . Theyre in a war zone.

i remember seeing that US was about 10 days behind italy (this was pre shelter in place). how did those figures play out? Pretty similar trajectory ?

i have been saying apts homes hospitals are going to have to be torn down just to get rid of the virus from indoor surfaces
i know it sounds insane but i believe that is what needs to be done

besides me living in nyc the reason i use the nypost for articles is there is no paywall for this website like most newspaper websites

Sad to say I know 3 people that passed away from covid related problems . A high school friend 35 passed in a Chicago hospital last night He was on a ventilator , my girlfriend’s uncle 58 in Atlanta at home , he tested positive Thursday and one of my drivers grandpa 70 something at hospital in Little Rock . It’s hitting close to home because I know 2 of the 3 personally and just talked to my boy in Chicago last week and seen my girls uncle over Christmas .

Back
Top Bottom