Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
giphy (16).gif

I don't plan to go crazy so no fades or anything, just want to make it low and even. Hopefully I can at least do this basic thing, than I'll worry about the line after, if ever. :lol:

My hair is long enough that it sorta tangles itself when I go to sleep. If I leave it alone I might have a few dreadlocks. #FilipinoWithLocks

been trying to hold out. but gonna have to un-ds this this weekend

may just do 1 or zero all around. desperate times call for desperate measures.
If you're going to do 1 or zero all around, might aswell start with seeing if you can fade it up with a 1 first. If it doesn't work out then you can go 1 or zero all around.

My hair is long enough that it sorta tangles itself when I go to sleep. If I leave it alone I might have a few dreadlocks. #FilipinoWithLocks
Lol, been growing my hair and beard for what I thought was 6 months but when I did the math it was more like 8. It's starting to get too thick and wavy at the back. Hair around my ears annoying af. Lookin like a damn time traveler from the 70's 🤣

Three confirmed deaths from coronavirus over here. |l

Prime Minister just put the entire country on complete lockdown (with the exception of essential personnel) until Monday morning.

People still not taking this seriously. :smh:

Someone had a block party the other day.

And there was big time funeral with a buncha people.

*Sighs*

Bro what is a 3 day lockdown supposed to do? :smh:

Leaders everywhere failing miserably. Sheesh.

E see
Lol, been growing my hair and beard for what I thought was 6 months but when I did the math it was more like 8. It's starting to get too thick and wavy at the back. Hair around my ears annoying af. Lookin like a damn time traveler from the 70's 🤣
Tie the back into a ponytail. :smokin

I'm on month 7 of growing. Tucking hair behind my ears is def annoying and itchy. Can't wait to put a bunch of pomade in it and wear a suit again walking around looking like John Wick.

Haven’t shaved in a month. Not gonna shave until my office is reopened to the public. Doesn’t look great considering I’m Filipino. Lol.

E see

Tie the back into a ponytail. :smokin

I'm on month 7 of growing. Tucking hair behind my ears is def annoying and itchy. Can't wait to put a bunch of pomade in it and wear a suit again walking around looking like John Wick.
Are you able to tie the back into a tail? I think my hair grows slow, I'm able to tie it but not much length when I do. My hair is real thick and a little wavy, I usually use some product to keep it tame and keep the sides slicked back.

"An ABC News investigation offers sobering insight into how COVID-19 has spread and penetrated so broadly, so deeply and so quickly in the United States. It also helps explain why Americans, no matter where they live, must continue to heed the warnings of health officials to self distance and why the virus likely was here far earlier than first realized.

With the advent of COVID-19, the world has officially entered a dangerous new phase where a surge in international travel in recent decades served as the springboard -- jet fuel, really -- for an infectious disease potentially to kill hundreds of thousands in the U.S. and infect the global economy at breathtaking speed."

"Google tracking data released Friday suggest New Yorkers are less likely to avoid public places and stay home than residents of hard-hit coronavirus hotspots in Europe."

"Hundreds of mourners on motorbikes flouted the ban on large crowds and swarmed the streets outside a Queens funeral home Friday — while two NYPD cops even directed traffic, The Post has learned."

If china did 40k, America is def at least gonna double up. :smh:

Are you able to tie the back into a tail? I think my hair grows slow, I'm able to tie it but not much length when I do. My hair is real thick and a little wavy, I usually use some product to keep it tame and keep the sides slicked back.
I need another month or two and then I can probably tie the back. Windy days has my hair looking crazy.

Back
Top Bottom