Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
My state extending
CF463325-2854-497F-BE42-4F841636FC0E.jpeg

Might not be the popular opinion but i think they really shouldn’t extend the extra $600 per week unemployment benefit.

I understand your point, but the loss of jobs aren't the employees fault but the fault of the government's lack of taking this seriously. They could have jumped ahead of this but failed miserably. And with unemployment at over 30M, people can't not have insurance (we all know COBRA is ridiculously expensive). That $600 helps a lot for those people.

I think Graham is a jacka$$!! Besides being completely tone-deaf with those comments, Saying to go back to work if called! Yeah, not me. Take me for instance. I got furloughed back in late March from my auto sales job. But I was already out on short term disability due to severe Crohn's disease (was taking a 3 month leave from Feb 1st to May 1st). And in Mid March my state shut down auto sales as they were deemed non-essential. So all my coworkers were furloughed. I didn't collect because I can't double dip. But my disability ends today.

I asked for an extension due to Covid-19 and here's why. I'm a transplant patient and with that, in the extreme high risk category. If I catch this, it can all likely kill me. So with that I'm not going back for a long while. I think, IMHO, they should extend the $600 for everyone and especially for those who have one of the medical exceptions listed in the CARES act.

Personally, I don't want to go back right now. I'm too scared to work and have people come in to sign the few papers they need for a car (the state changed auto sales to "essential" so we're are open somewhat) One single salesperson using the internet only. When they buy a car, the customer still has to come in to sign. Plus service is still open and the waiting room is open. I can't afford to catch this virus from anyone who comes in, and have it do damage to my transplant (my wife's co-worker's cousin died. He caught it a month after his transplant. His liver was fine but the virus shut down all his other internal organs). I'm not putting my wife through stress like this. It's not fair to her. We've been extremely careful and not going into stores (do curbside pickup for groceries).

Anyone with a medical exception (true medical authorized by one's doctor) should be able to collect this for a while. How long? Not sure. But there are people who can't go back due to health reasons. No matter what Mr. Graham says!

who tweeted this ?
i would like to give them a piece of my mind.

“President Vladimir Putin on Tuesday extended a nationwide shutdown of businesses until May 11, warning that people's unrestricted freedom could pose a threat to other people's lives.“

as harsh as this sounds this is the only way for people to stay safe

Those folks, herself included could have pre-existing conditions too.

That's the part most don't understand.

A lot of people don't know, until it becomes an issue.

People might be predisposed, have family history or genetic issues. Most people don't have complete physicals. We already eat crap and don't work out. They think if I feel fine, I'm healthy.

I think the data is catching up with what’s been being said for the past few weeks. While the numbers are still high, deaths in NY have decreased a lot

i was just about to post this

i am so angry about this

china screwed up the whole world over a lie it couldn't keep under wraps and the WHO is in on this

"The document pointed out China imposed travel bans on people traveling throughout the nation, but continued to tell the rest of the world travel bans were unnecessary."

So Zero Hedge was right all along since January?? :wow:

The WHO & CDC :smh:

“We clearly didn’t recognize the full importations that were happening”
jesus christ every government including the US & across the world failed its people for global travel and money.

"But in her article, Schuchat noted that nearly 2 million travelers arrived in the U.S. from Italy and other European countries during February. The U.S. government didn’t block travel from there until March 11."

“The extensive travel from Europe, once Europe was having outbreaks, really accelerated our importations and the rapid spread,” she told the AP. ”I think the timing of our travel alerts should have been earlier.”

we are all suffering or going to suffer and so many people lost loved ones who didn't have to die all because of world travel and lies by the chinese communist party

never in my life have i been so angry reading something
i think i need to get off this thread for a little bit

Last edited:
i was just about to post this

i am so angry about this

china screwed up the whole world over a lie it couldn't keep under wraps and the WHO is in on this

"The document pointed out China imposed travel bans on people traveling throughout the nation, but continued to tell the rest of the world travel bans were unnecessary."

Thats why you have your own intelligence agencies like the CIA, FBI, etc. However when your President chooses not to receive intelligence briefings on a potential pandemic, this is what happens.

China protected their citizens.

I'm hoping that Covid-19 is not a virus that attaches to the nervous system because that would make coming up with a treatment/vaccine more difficult. It could be a situation where they are like, well we have a treatment/vaccine that stops the virus from replicating, but it also causes you to lose your sense of taste and smell for life.

Back
Top Bottom