Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
“It clearly is much more lethal, if you want to call it that, than the typical seasonal flu.” - Fauci on Fox News today

*Fauci's voice reminds me of Larry David...so I trust him :lol:

This ****ing virus is just not slowing down. :smh:

unfortuantely, this is only the beginning. It’s projected to affect ~30% of the world’s population in the first year. Hopefully by then there is a viable vaccine and/or treatment.

TINFOIL HAT WARNING: I don’t even know if it’s possible for a Coronavirus to behave like this, but IMO worst case would be if it acted like herpes type viruses and stayed undetected in your system forever, flaring up from time to time.Especially concerning if this thing really does end up being some kind of man made bioweapon that leaked by mistake.

Iceland reports 2nd case of coronavirus; government says everyone returning from Italy should self-quarantine for 14 days

giphy-downsized-large.gif

unfortuantely, this is only the beginning. It’s projected to affect ~30% of the world’s population in the first year. Hopefully by then there is a viable vaccine and/or treatment.

TINFOIL HAT WARNING: I don’t even know if it’s possible for a Coronavirus to behave like this, but IMO worst case would be if it acted like herpes type viruses and stayed undetected in your system forever, flaring up from time to time.Especially concerning if this thing really does end up being some kind of man made bioweapon that leaked by mistake.
Situations like these remind me to continiously work on my overall health whether it'd be exercising regularly, eating better, and taking steps to keep my immune system up to snuff. Therefore, hypothetically, if I contract anything possibly life-threatening, than at least I could at least reside in the fact that I've done everything I could to give a good fight.

Last edited:
Feel like these numbers should also include current cases as opposed to every week the numbers just stacking. People recover.

Italy has 1500 cases so far, next week say it doubled, but how many from the initial 1500 cases is still ongoing?

Seeing it first hands - I can see why Italy is wyldin’. So they’re still letting tourist come in from all over - including Asians.

Today I went to see the colosseum - they were deep w/ their mask (the Asians community)

If America bans Italy completely, I’m going to have to go to the US embassy to get home :lol:

Feel like these numbers should also include current cases as opposed to every week the numbers just stacking. People recover.

Italy has 1500 cases so far, next week say it doubled, but how many from the initial 1500 cases is still ongoing?

I would agree with this

CORONAVIRUS CASE CONFIRMED IN SOUTHERN MEXICAN STATE OF CHIAPAS, MEXICO'S FIFTH CASE -STATE HEALTH AUTHORITIES

Back
Top Bottom