Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
BREAKING: Epicenter of coronavirus outbreak reports 2,147 new cases and 81 new deaths

Singapore reports 7 new cases of coronavirus; 4 patients in the city-state are now in critical condition

2nd Filipino nCoV case is in Dubai

Charlotte officials monitoring 4 people for coronavirus symptoms

5th Michigan person being tested for coronavirus; had traveled to China

About 100 passengers on the Diamond Princess ship, which has been kept in quarantine off Yokohama, complained of feeling unwell and of having a fever, Kyodo news agency said on Saturday.

*CORONAVIRUS DEATH TOLL RISES TO 805, PASSING SARS IN TWO MONTHS

Hubei province update:
- 2,147 new cases
- 81 new deaths
- 324 new discharged (daily high)
- Serious/critical rises to 5,247

Across mainland China, there were 3,399 new confirmed infections on Friday - Officials

Last edited:
Yep this is the guy I was asking about. Didn’t he also have symptoms and got better?

Yup...but the CCP's excuse for sending him to the Military Controlled quarantine camp was because he visited many hospitals so he must have caught cNoV.

*Virus Outbreak in Wuhan May Soon Peak With More Than 5% Infected London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine releases modeling Study projects mid-to-late-February coronavirus peak in Wuhan

Last edited:
NEW: Tianjin's Baodi District, southeast of Beijing, is being put on lockdown due to coronavirus.

Baodi district announcement: - 1 person per household can leave every other day to buy basic needs - Public gatherings banned - No one can leave between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m., unless there are special circumstances - No one from Baodi is allowed to go to Beijing without permission

R I P to all the victims. Can't imagine the sadness their feeling right now. And apologies to dude who I offended earlier.

I'm not going to take it down because I do think it was something she could've been programmed to think and not really mean it.

But still, sorry guy.

Last edited:
Coronavirus update:
- 37,553 confirmed cases worldwide
- 28,942 suspected cases
- 813 fatalities
- 6,196 in serious/critical condition
- 2,681 recovered
- Most cases in China
- 25 countries reporting cases

Hanzhong, a city in Shaanxi province, will ban the entry of outsiders due to coronavirus. Residents who return home from the Lunar New Year holiday will be quarantined for 14 days.

Last edited:
Hanzhong, a city in Shaanxi province, will ban the entry of outsiders due to coronavirus. Residents who return home from the Lunar New Year holiday will be quarantined for 14 days.

Are you located in the States? Wondering because you keep this thread updated as if you're somewhere in china and directly affected! The continual updates are definitely appreciated my man! I've watched this thread inventively because of you! Between the twitter videos, Dr. Li Wenliangs "death", the lawyer turned journalists "disappearance" ,the AI generated model of actual infected and death and potential growth of this Virus is so captivating.

I've also been looking at multiple doctors on YouTube and their Evidence based theory on a cure, potential spread of the virus and just their opinion on the matter. It is all fascinating! Be safe out there everyone!

Last edited:
Are you located in the States? Wondering because you keep this thread updated as if you're somewhere in china and directly affected! The continual updates are definitely appreciated my man! I've watched this thread inventively because of you! Between the twitter videos, Dr. Li Wenliangs "death", the lawyer turned journalists "disappearance" ,the AI generated model of actual infected and death and potential growth of this Virus is so captivating.

I've also been looking at multiple doctors on YouTube and their Evidence based theory on a cure, potential spread of the virus and just their opinion on the matter. It is all fascinating! Be safe out there everyone!

Live in SF...work sends me to NY & Singapore for 1/2 the year.

Stay safe & keep healthy.

S. KOREA CDC CONFIRMS 25TH CORONAVIRUS CASE - YONHAP

Several more people have fallen ill on the cruise ship near Tokyo and will be taken to hospital; the cause is not yet known but dozens will be tested for coronavirus - NHK

Until now, only 279 people had been tested, of whom 64 tested positive for coronavirus. It's not yet clear how many additional tests will be carried out. Everyone else remains in quarantine.

*This cruise ship is key for "true" data

*U.S. EMBASSY IN CHINA SUSPENDS REGULAR VISA SERVICES: STATEMENT

fit test?
You need to confirm that the N95 mask fits properly.
Essentially you put the mask on in a hood and they spray saccharin in the hood to see if you can taste the sweetness. If you can it doesnt fit correctly and wont prevent you inhaling whatever pathogen you are trying to avoid.

Also you need to be essentially clean shaven for the mask to fit properly.

Last edited:
As of Feb. 7, 13 clinical trials to treat 2019-nCoV acute respiratory disease have been registered on ClinicalTrials.gov, and another 19 have been listed on the Chinese Clinical Trial Register. The count excludes traditional Chinese medicines and intravenous immunoglobulin therapies not known to come from individuals who recovered from 2019-nCoV infection (see “Clinical Trials for Coronavirus Have Begun”).

Chengdu now on lockdown. Curbs on mobility of citizens throughout city. Checkpoints at entrances to all residential communities/workplaces, including police presence. Mandatory temperature checks. Currently set to last 10 days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom