Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
24 U.S. soldiers in Norway are in quarantine after encountering a Norwegian service member who tested positive for the Covid-19 -SAS

It takes time for them to update it. Life Care Center of Kirkland, the nursing home where corona blew up in WA state was trying to send out their residents like crazy all night last night to all local hospitals. Everywhere ran out of beds/staff. Fox News only place that reported it, just an hour ago. Not even on the news yet, but they’re gonna shut that place down, no one wants to work there. Most of the staff is quarantined. They’re offering stupid money to anyone that is willing to take an assignment. My unit where I work is practically all coronavirus confirmed or rule out, more and more keep coming in, had like 2-3 confirmed overnight.

Most of the “treatment” so far was just symptom management. But from my understanding, they’re starting trials soon on some of the extremely sick pt’s on the unit that essentially may die without more help, but before anything starts CDC has to come by and get consent and all that stuff.
Thanks for the update, please be safe. Are you in Seattle?

we don't have covid 19 because we're hardly testing anyone even though we're so close to asia so good luck man. bring your hand sanitizer. the malls are pretty empty.

Do you know anyone in local heathcare that's speculating on the number of serious respiratory issues they've been treating?
I'm sure local governments are afraid of the tourism impact.

Thanks for the update, please be safe. Are you in Seattle?

Suburbs of Seattle. I work for the largest hospital system in WA state, which has 2 large sister hospitals in essentially the heart of Seattle. Because the hospital I'm at is fairly new, we had the resources/enough negative pressure rooms to take a high volume of covid patients, where as many other hospitals didn't have enough of those type of rooms. So we got sent alot of the rule out/confirmed covid's that was supposed to go to other hospitals. Now that the WHO has removed airborne precautions, might not get as much where I'm at.

Suburbs of Seattle. I work for the largest hospital system in WA state, which has 2 large sister hospitals in essentially the heart of Seattle. Because the hospital I'm at is fairly new, we had the resources/enough negative pressure rooms to take a high volume of covid patients, where as many other hospitals didn't have enough of those type of rooms. So we got sent alot of the rule out/confirmed covid's that was supposed to go to other hospitals. Now that the WHO has removed airborne precautions, might not get as much where I'm at.
What does it mean to remove airborne precautions? Is WHO saying that its not an airborne threat and no masks are needed?

U.S. VICE PRESIDENT PENCE SAYS AMONG THOSE TESTED ON GRAND PRINCESS CRUISE SHIP OFF COAST OF CALIFORNIA, 21 PEOPLE TESTED POSITIVE FOR CORONAVIRUS, ONE TEST INCONCLUSIVE

PENCE SAYS GRAND PRINCESS CRUISE SHIP WILL BE BROUGHT TO NON-COMMERCIAL PORT, ALL PASSENGERS AND CREW WILL BE TESTED

[RTRS] 06 Mar - PENCE SAYS LIKELY THAT GRAND PRINCESS CREW MEMBERS WERE EXPOSED ON TWO DIFFERENT OUTINGS ON SHIP

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — 21 people aboard cruise ship in California tested positive for coronavirus; 19 are crew members

Do you know anyone in local heathcare that's speculating on the number of serious respiratory issues they've been treating?
I'm sure local governments are afraid of the tourism impact.
i work with a nurse that's also at kaiser. she said she hasn't noticed any increase in respiratory cases. she said they've had a couple of people test positive for human coronavirus but it wasn't covid 19. i'm sure the tourism industry will be impacted even further.

GNC is wildin :lol: corona come up.
71EC132B-3B88-42AB-830F-DF3B088594B1.png

Wait, you actually believe that? Seems too much covert transmission to just be droplet infection, IMO.

Not actually believe, it's being implemented. Every hospital in the Seattle area is already doing just droplet w/ face mask + contact, or will transition to do it very soon. My organization had system wide transition to it at 11AM, had me using the CAPR all night last night.

What does it mean to remove airborne precautions? Is WHO saying that its not an airborne threat and no masks are needed?

WHO is saying it's not airborne, which in simple terms mean, the particles don't suspend in air. They still believe it can travel through air which is why they are recommended droplet w/ face mask and contact.

i know a girl that just boarded a cruise ship yesterday (from Long Beach, i'm assuming).. wild af..

Back
Top Bottom