Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
As devious as the Chinese government was for not being transparent, the US government is just using that excuse to shield their incompetence. Writing been on the wall since January/February, even people in this thread knew it.

Trump was calling it a hoax instead of preparing for the potential fallout.
FACTSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Is there any truth to Trump cutting funding for hospital equipment when he got elected, which is why we are having shortages now?

covid.png

its that 1 percent that I hope will go belly up
Their as crooked as they come

Worst then the biggest drug dealer selling dope to their community

People like this dont do time for making money off the suffering of others
They reap the rewards off other peoples suffering

As I said before this is the only bright spot of this pandemic when they hands get cought in the cookie jar or people like this loose a good part of their wealth
But not this group of crooks
They have that get our jail free card ready and waiting

Even cought in a scandal they get away scott free when they should suffer like everyone else

They already GOT THEIR$$$ Trillions....while the peasants await their $1200 :smh:

Steve Cohen, Ken Griffin, Izzy Englander, Capital One all got rescued by the FED.

Is there any truth to Trump cutting funding for hospital equipment when he got elected, which is why we are having shortages now?

Not sure (there are some on here who would definitely know the answer) but his answer to some of the shortages is to somehow blame the previous presidential administration! Seriously?! You've been in office over 3 years Cheeto boy! You fired/disbanded the pandemic response team, either lost or just didn't read the 69-page "playbook" the previous administration left you for a "pandemic crisis" (on top of a nuclear event and climate event that they left you) and continually played down the seriousness of the virus, so much as saying it was made up by the other party to hurt your chances for re-election! This ENTIRE thing, including supply shortages and the blood of tens of thousand American is ALL ON YOU Mr. Trump! He needs to go!!!

Don't be daft. Healthcare workers in the system are saying how inefficient the system is. They are being threatened by their superiors for speaking to the media about what's really going on. Clearly, this is a conversation above you and you're just trying to win an internet argument, so all facts are gonna go above your head.

Prognosis
Hospitals Tell Doctors They’ll Be Fired If They Speak Out About Lack of Gear
By
Hospitals are threatening to fire health-care workers who publicize their working conditions during the coronavirus pandemic -- and have in some cases followed through.

Ming Lin, an emergency room physician in Washington state, said he was told Friday he was out of a job because he’d given an interview to a newspaper about a Facebook post detailing what he believed to be inadequate protective equipment and testing. In Chicago, a nurse was fired after emailing colleagues that she wanted to wear a more protective mask while on duty. In New York, the NYU Langone Health system has warned employees they could be terminated if they talk to the media without authorization.

Olivia Carville
Emma Court
, and
Kristen V Brown
March 31, 2020, 9:23 AM EDT

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...octors-they-ll-be-fired-if-they-talk-to-press

Lol I don't think you understood what I was saying. If anything this proves my point.

As devious as the Chinese government was for not being transparent, the US government is just using that excuse to shield their incompetence. Writing been on the wall since January/February, even people in this thread knew it.

Trump was calling it a hoax instead of preparing for the potential fallout.

China handled this as well as can be expected. they did a 180 in comparison to the SARS handling. they were extremely transparent and forthcoming with their doctor's data - so much so that they received significant praise back in January by everyone including Trump

of course China downplayed this originally and could've acted several weeks sooner. but that wouldn't have changed how our Government approached this given we still waited over a month before taking any meaningful action

I wouldn't go anywhere near that mess if I were you.

I have a friend that lives in Greenpoint and he ain't even leaving the crib.

Yeah my girl & I hit up the StopnShop instead and got what we needed. We're good on meals for 1-2 weeks easily.

Greenpoint ain't too far from me. It's very quiet for the most part which is a gift but then when ya need to food shop and whatnot I'm not sure the logistics down there.

China handled this as well as can be expected. they did a 180 in comparison to the SARS handling. they were extremely transparent and forthcoming with their doctor's data - so much so that they received significant praise back in January by everyone including Trump

of course China downplayed this originally and could've acted several weeks sooner. but that wouldn't have changed how our Government approached this given we still waited over a month before taking any meaningful action

Nah it’s still **** the Chinese government all day. They are responsible for not locking down before chinese new year.

This isn’t a black and white issue.

Both China and the US are trying to control the narrative to shift the blame and not take responsibility for their people.

Last edited:
I agree BUT, he was one of the first people to take this Corona Virus seriously back in late Jan/early Feb.

I hate giving him credit but he was pretty spot on
One of the first people or one of the first public figures? There were a lot of people that took this serious before and along side him early on and there was already something published about how bad this could end up in the New England Journal of Medicine back in January. Sad how Our elected officials (republican and Democrats) largely ignored and or downplayed it when anyone with any common sense could see this coming. Problem is we seem to be reactive instead of pro active and that doesn’t pan out all to well in situations like this

Didn’t he just double down on not enforcing a lockdown a few days ago?
Yes |l Man just wasting time. Half the county mayors been put stay at home orders/curfews in place but he was more focused on the state being wide open and distanced (which is true but still)

The **** is your *** even talking about. You’re one of the leaders of the panic club in here acting like this is some flesh eating disease that if you do so much as even step outside your front door you’re killing yourself and everyone around you. I still work from home 8-5 Monday-Friday...I’m not sitting on my couch eating a tub of ice cream per day watching Netflix for 12 hours.

panic club:lol::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom