Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

"But Daddy I thought I was making you proud"
kxldqFK.gif

We actually have been managing this really well. Any life lost is sad, but this is for all of San Diego County which is over 3 million people. Although we are opening parks again, we aren't opening businesses or beaches. So if we can stay on this track we can weather this storm without too much chaos. Here's hoping. But the weather this weekend gonna be too nice, like perfection weather, so people definitely gonna be out in droves.

Chris Cuomo's son now has it. Just yesterday, they were all happy and finally hanging out in the living together for the first time in weeks. His wife supposedly got over covid in about a week. Now its the kids turn.

Kid’s mother mentioned he lost sense of taste and smell. Couple has two kids with them too. Have reason to doubt how hardcore quarantined they were. He’s been known to roam around during these times. Hopefully little kid recovers soon.

Chris Cuomo heads for a job wearing a hat for his own CNN show

https://mol.im/a/8246893

Got the tests today. Swab is unlike anything I've done before, jam that thing as far as it'll go down your nose and swish it around for 10 seconds (very uncomfortable, but not painful). Serology (antibody) is just like any other blood test

Got the tests today. Swab is unlike anything I've done before, jam that thing as far as it'll go down your nose and swish it around for 10 seconds. Serology (antibody) is just like any other blood test
Tests are being developed to where you won’t have to get your nose penetrated so deeply.

Tests are being developed to where you won’t have to get your nose penetrated so deeply.

Rutgers' saliva-based test nets FDA green light for COVID-19
Clinical genomics researchers at Rutgers University have received the FDA’s first emergency authorization for a COVID-19 diagnostic test that uses easy-to-collect saliva samples instead of the more difficult deep nose swabs.

This method could allow broader population screening for active coronavirus infections—however, the FDA’s green light only covers the prescription-only test’s use at the university’s New Jersey lab for the time being.

“Saliva testing will help with the global shortage of swabs for sampling and increase testing of patients, and it will not require health care professionals to be put at risk to collect samples,” said Andrew Brooks, chief operating officer and director of the university’s cell and DNA biorepository, known as RUCDR Infinite Biologics.

Kid’s mother mentioned he lost sense of taste and smell. Couple has two kids with them too. Have reason to doubt how hardcore quarantined they were. He’s been known to roam around during these times. Hopefully little kid recovers soon.

Chris Cuomo heads for a job wearing a hat for his own CNN show

https://mol.im/a/8246893

Cuomo called the paparazzi like the Kardashians? How they randomly get photos of dude on his cross country steeze?

Cuomo called the paparazzi like the Kardashians? How they randomly get photos of dude on his cross country steeze?

Is weird how paparazzi stalks him while he’s out and about. But he had some big run in last week, breaking quarantine. Cameras prob just trying to capture gotcha moment.

And his staged out of quarantine reunion vid didn’t go over well.

.........****ing central AC units make this virus SUPER AIRBORNE in rooms/buildings.

Great, just ****ing great :smh: :smh:

How long til someone comes in the thread saying "After COVID, nobody ever using A/C again. If it's hot I'm just gonna sweat and drink cold water. The days of cooled rooms in the summer are over"

I love it.

If an employee's labor isn't worth $15/hour (or whatever the equivalent amount is) to you, don't waste their time then.

UBI here we come

I just posted about this in the political thread. :lol:

wife’s job tried to get some of the lower paid people on payroll so they could get their bail out.

“No I’ll just make more not working”

owner “I’ll pay you what your unemployment does + tips” :lol:

How long til someone comes in the thread saying "After COVID, nobody ever using A/C again. If it's hot I'm just gonna sweat and drink cold water. The days of cooled rooms in the summer are over"
I was just talking about that today?

"What if it was mandatory that you cannot use your air conditioning?"

Back
Top Bottom