Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

"A large number of internally released videos of the People's Liberation Army are burying corpses. The time and location are unknown, but the situation is a recent film. The Communist Party of China can't contain the fire, and the fires of the stars that have wiped out the Communist Party have begun to sing the plains "

:lol:

NYC is unique, and you can't really compare it to any other city in the western hemisphere, for both it's good and it's bad.

It's like saying, "why buy a ferrari when my hyundai can get me around just fine?" Sure, both are cars in that they have four wheels and run on gas, but they're completely different experiences. Or a Rolex and a Timex. Yes, they both tell time and go on your wrist, but that's where the similarity ends. Depending on your perspective, NYC could be the ferrari or it could be the hyundai.

I'm not saying people should live in NYC or not live there. It has a lot of negatives and a lot of positives, and it offers things that other places don't, but it also doesn't offer things you would normally want like square footage and a yard unless you're filthy rich.
Most of your points are correct

But not everybody wants a yard and square footage. And if you do want that, you can get it in long island or parts of queens or upstate new york. New York isn't just manhattan.

If you watch the skit, the skit was trying to point out that it's much easier for outsiders to develop strong opinions about new york as opposed to other places because it's one of the most famous cities in the world and you can get exposed to it in national news, TV, movies, etc. It's easy to develop knowledge of new york as an outsider but it doesn't replace the experience of actually living there.

I myself spent 32 years of my life here but I didn't really appreciate new york until maybe the last five years of my life when I started spending a significant amount of time in manhattan. What more an outsider whose experience of it is movies, TV, news and maybe a trip to New York or two.

*edit

I'm not saying ppl can't have opinions...

Sometimes I just be defensive like that :lol:

Last edited:

another thing we gotta worry about

"The hornets, the world’s largest at more than 2 inches long, were first spotted in Washington in December, likely having made their way to the US aboard a ship from China, experts said "

at least we don't have this not yet

30 of them hornets shut down 30,000 bees:

So it looks like I need to stock up on honey now. Crazy.

A town near me just enacted a complete city road entrance and exit shutdown. No one can enter/leave except essentials. and hours of service are limited to a strict curfew. Does anyone know how many other cities have gone with this full shutdown?
They had to call in the riot act to get things going. And these folks are willingly letting it happen. It’s like the march towards your funeral concentration camp style.

I saw that hornet on this Japanese bug fighting tournament thinking they were a problem!! Unfortunately they are in the US now haha

your smart living in nyc is not worth it

and this virus proves it
I dunno about that. When this pandemic is over, I'd still like to live in NYC if given the chance. How expensive it would be will always be the biggest deterrent though. For me Queens is ideal since it's like a mix of the suburbs and a metropolitan area.

So it looks like I need to stock up on honey now. Crazy.

A town near me just enacted a complete city road entrance and exit shutdown. No one can enter/leave except essentials. and hours of service are limited to a strict curfew. Does anyone know how many other cities have gone with this full shutdown?
They had to call in the riot act to get things going. And these folks are willingly letting it happen. It’s like the march towards your funeral concentration camp style.

Was watching the news. A beach city near me had some non-essential businesses open up. One that included a jiu jitsu dojo. One student said that the virus is not as bad as it’s being made out to be. 🤦‍♂️

Was watching the news. A beach city near me had some non-essential businesses open up. One that included a jiu jitsu dojo. One student said that the virus is not as bad as it’s being made out to be. 🤦‍♂️

saw that same story. another dude talking about "I'm ready to stand and fight like i do in my competitions" dog you cant kick a virus to death :stoneface:

isn’t this worse? Virus is just gonna stay trapped in one of the huts rather than being aired out

The science is still evolving on that - but a cough can transmit it quite a long way so it protects against that (although being outside it may just disperse too - depends on the wind etc).

Apparently in a small space like that the virus particles will sink to the ground and stay there so you can’t breath them in later. It should also be fairly simple to clean the area - a good dose of disinfectant and wipe down the surfaces would do it.

Applied DNA and Takis Biotech Announce the Production of Neutralizing Antibodies Against SARS-CoV-2 After DNA Vaccination in Animals
Beyond expectations, a single injection of DNA in mice induced antibodies that block the infection of cultured human cells by SARS-CoV-2

Oragenics Acquires Noachis Terra Inc., To Develop Its TerraCoV2 NIH-Generated SARS-CoV-2 (COVID 19) Vaccine Candidate Utilizing “Spike Protein”

Aridis Pharmaceuticals enrolls first COVID-19 patient in its ongoing Phase 3 clinical trial of AR-301, a monoclonal antibody against S. aureus-induced pneumonia in patients who were already on mechanical ventilators.

COVID-19 patients on prolonged mechanical ventilation are prone to secondary infections (also called 'superinfections') by opportunistic pathogens such as bacteria.

Superinfection is a reported complication in COVID-19 patients which exacerbates morbidity and rate of mortality.

"While AR-301 does not treat the virus that causes COVID-19 disease, it can potentially mitigate secondary S. aureus bacterial pneumonia, which represents a serious coronavirus complication and a cause of death in such patients," says Vu Truong, CEO.

The study is expected to enroll 240 patients.

w641psj23mw41.jpg

Vir and Alnylam identify inhalable drug candidate for COVID-19
Vir Biotechnology and collaboration partner Alnylam Pharmaceuticals announce a new COVID-19 candidate, VIR-2703, an inhalable RNAi therapeutic that targets the SARS-CoV-2 genome for the potential treatment and/or prevention of the respiratory illness.

VIR-2703 has predicted reactivity against more that 99.9% of the 4,300+ SARS-CoV-2 genomes currently available in public databases, including the SARS-CoV genome from the 2003 SARS outbreak.

While I agree about moving in unison when it comes to how we deal with this virus, you also demonstrated a lack of unison. Why were you not wearing a mask? I wouldn't serve you either if you didn't have a mask on, you're jeopardizing other people's well being. I went grocery shopping over the weekend and there were a few idiots on the line with no mask. They have signs all over saying you cannot come into the store without mask and gloves. Yet they are still lined up. Security stops one fool in particular and tells her she cannot be on the line with no mask or gloves as she won't be let in the store. She got upset and took it out of her backpack and put them on. (No one knows your health status and nor do you. Cause people are tested negative one day only to have it the next). Another fool was on the line with his woman yapping about states like Florida and Texas not taking this seriously (oh the irony) etc and guess what. He had no mask nor any gloves on. They told him he couldn't enter the store, but his partner could. He was disgruntled about it and marched off.
I definitely agree with you. I was an idiot by not bringing my mask but I had already bought my stamp and all I needed was tape to stick the stamp. I was not attempting to break protocol, I just needed two strips of tape. The security said name and I took it like a champ but if we are supposed to be in unison why cannot you just go get two strips of tape that is two feet away?

It does not make sense but I feel there is no sense of community. but it is fine.

Back
Top Bottom