Hide Ya Wives, Hide Ya Kids: Worldwide Coronavirus Pandemic!

Are You Getting The Covid Vaccine?

• Yes

• No

• Only if mandatory

• Not if mandatory

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
oqueso:

1588650399645.png

-where do you even PURCHASE a Klan hood during a pandemic? that was definitely just in dude´s wardrobe.

-honestly didn´t need the hood, that´s the official casual camo pattern of #RealAmericans

-Randy Rando in the background is ever so pleased with this development, he´s def gonna buy one on Amazon.

-somebody should have snatched it and ran: no more Klan hood + no mask now you getting in trouble ouuuu

-you stay classy, San Diego.

Sorry but... I would've beat the dog **** outta him right in the produce section. I wouldn't be able to help myself. Like my hands and feet would have a mind of their own. I'd be taken over by the strength of 400+ yrs of slavery and oppression coursing through my veins like Bane. I'd be on autopilot like a Tesla.

Damn...speaking of bum *** San Diego...just read how one of the foremothers, one of the very first school shooters happened in that **** hole. Female. White. 16 yrs old. In 1979. And shot up a playground with a rifle. Killed the principal, custodian and 8 kids. When they asked her why, she said ' I hate Mondays, and this livens it up a bit'

Bruhhh.

Damn...speaking of bum *** San Diego...just read how one of the foremothers, one of the very first school shooters happened in that **** hole. Female. White. 16 yrs old. In 1979. And shot up a playground with a rifle. Killed the principal, custodian and 8 kids. When they asked her why, she said ' I hate Mondays, and this livens it up a bit'

Bruhhh.

1588663656808.png

pic for the beasts lol. damn wtf she looks like she had hella issues

monday is my fav day of the week because it's not made for the weak :pimp:
not really true but that's what i tell myself

That video has been posted at least 5 times in here. I hope that lady got a working mask and i hope she went back to the store and confronted dude for putting her on blast.

Bruhhh.

Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio feeling any residual lingering effects? Smell/taste back? Headaches? Dizziness?

sense of smell and taste is about 85% back. Trying different food to broaden my palette, but it’s not going as well as I’d hope. I still get some headaches at night and some backaches.

Got an Antibody test and it came back positive. Going to wait 2-3 weeks and get another COVID test.

Pfizer Begins Testing Coronavirus Vaccine In US Patients Pfizer And Biontech Dose First Participants In The U.S. As Part Of Global Covid-19mrna Vaccine Development Program

FDA OKs emergency use of Bio-Rad digital PCR SARS-CoV-2 test
The FDA grants Emergency Use Authorization for Bio-Rad Laboratories' SARS-CoV-2 Droplet Digital PCR (ddPCR) test performed on its QX200 and QXDX ddPCR systems.

The company says the test's high sensitivity makes it ideal for screening upper respiratory samples in patients with low viral load, including those in the early stages of infection, compared to traditional PCR tests.

Curious: so how come you still go out without a mask? Supply issues or preference? No commentary, just asking. Stay Safe.

(Running to UPS store right now, but still box taped/mask & gloves on just to drop off for receipt).
i am not in the USA at the moment. restrictions are slowly being lifted but there is an increase of cases. hopefully it does not get more grime.

the reason i went outside was drop off a letter to the post but i forgot the tape at home as stated before. it is not a big deal but it is interesting to see who is being helpful to others and those who are selfish at the moment. it is just an observation. it is a slippery slope.

i already tanked on 2020. i am anticipating 2021 for a return to 'normality'

EDIT: i forgot to mention that i did not plan to go inside the store. there is a kiosk where you can buy stamps outside and drop off the letter in the postbox outside. I forgot the tape and asked the security guard standing inside if he can hand a strip of tape and he no. either way, i am losing sleep over it just an observation to i noticed.

On a positive note, as the weather on this side of the world gets nicer the number of new (local) cases seems to have stabilized and the government has begun easing the social restrictions enacted a few weeks back. Only time can tell whether or not this works in our favor.

With HK being so dense, it shows that if people work together we can very well combat this pandemic!

To all my NT brethren, please continue to take care. We'll get through this!

Coronavirus: Bars, gyms, beauty parlours and other venues to reopen as Hong Kong eases Covid-19 shutdown
  • Nightclubs and karaoke lounges will remain shut, under the new measures endorsed by the Executive Council
  • Pupils from Form Three to Form Five to return to campuses following the completion of university entrance exams
Most Hong Kong venues shut because of the Covid-19 pandemic will be allowed to reopen from Friday, the city’s leader has announced, as her government also laid plans to get school pupils back to classes.
Sites allowed to open their doors when the closure order expires include fitness centres, gaming arcades, mahjong parlours and cinemas, Chief Executive Carrie Lam Cheng Yuet-ngor said, although they would still have to take precautions such as checking temperatures.
Bars will also be able to get back to business, as long as they operate at half capacity, host no live music and close dance floors, while seating no more than four people at each table.
Nightclubs, saunas, party rooms and karaoke lounges will remain shut under the new measures, which were endorsed on Tuesday by the Executive Council.

Secondary school pupils from Form Three to Form Five will be the first in the city to return to classes on May 27, following the completion of university entrance exams, a source said, adding that younger secondary students, along with pupils from Primary Four to Six, would resume classes on June 8.

Pupils in Primary 1 to Primary 3 and third year of kindergarten will return on June 15, while those in the first year of kindergarten will not return this academic year.

International schools may choose to resume normal service from May 20.

Bars in Hong Kong have been forced to close because of the government’s measures to deal with the coronavirus. Photo: Robert Ng
Bars in Hong Kong have been forced to close because of the government’s measures to deal with the coronavirus. Photo: Robert Ng

Most Hong Kong venues shut because of the Covid-19 pandemic will be allowed to reopen from Friday, the city’s leader has announced, as her government also laid plans to get school pupils back to classes.
Sites allowed to open their doors when the closure order expires include fitness centres, gaming arcades, mahjong parlours and cinemas, Chief Executive Carrie Lam Cheng Yuet-ngor said, although they would still have to take precautions such as checking temperatures.
Bars will also be able to get back to business, as long as they operate at half capacity, host no live music and close dance floors, while seating no more than four people at each table.
Nightclubs, saunas, party rooms and karaoke lounges will remain shut under the new measures, which were endorsed on Tuesday by the Executive Council.
Reusable masks from government have ‘magnetic field’, can filter viruses
5 May 2020
1588678617429.png

Secondary school pupils from Form Three to Form Five will be the first in the city to return to classes on May 27, following the completion of university entrance exams, a source said, adding that younger secondary students, along with pupils from Primary Four to Six, would resume classes on June 8.

Pupils in Primary 1 to Primary 3 and third year of kindergarten will return on June 15, while those in the first year of kindergarten will not return this academic year.

International schools may choose to resume normal service from May 20.

Gym culture I cannot see going back to what it used to be, Gyms have to take measures to ensure an increase in space between members, i did Orange Theory for about 2 years, our class would tap out at 30 members per class, Im sure they’ll have to cut that down to 15 in order to ensure propped social distancing protocols, or focus on outdoor workouts

Bruhhh.
On that same note Klantee wasn’t to be outdone as they had one the next big high school shooting at Santana High School two years after Columbine. San Diego is fresh until you start traveling East.

On that same note Klantee wasn’t to be outdone as they had one the next big high school shooting at Santana High School two years after Columbine. San Diego is fresh until you start traveling East.

I haven't heard this in years. Good Ole Santee.

Back
Top Bottom